Title : Ghouls vs Humans
Filename : GVH.zip
Release date : 9th January 2008
Author : Cutmanmike
Email Address : email@example.com
Other Files By Author : Ghoul's Forest series, Zportal
Misc. Author Info : Probably not as good as you at GVH.
Description : Ghouls versus Humans is a class based deathmatch Wad which will bring the horrors of The Ghoul’s Forest to the deathmatch arena! Players will be able to choose from the three main ghouls from Ghoul 3 or three different types of humans. Each human and ghoul has it’s own unique abilities, strengths and weaknesses. Whether it be team based deathmatch or team last man standing, Ghoul vs Humans is a game mode that is not to be missed even if you hate the ghoul series!
* All new class based gameplay.
* Team based death match or last man standing support.
* Other game modes unsupported but playable.
* All the ghouls from Ghoul 3 as playable classes (except Yurei) and 3 Human classes.
* Unique abilities and weapons depending on the class you choose.
* Lots of class specific bots for use in skirmishes.
* Singeplayer botmatch campaign with a secret final boss fight!
* 10 specifically designed maps for GVH with new graphics, textures and music.
* Compatible with almost any other deathmatch WADs.
* A brand new TITLEMAP and menu graphics.
* Dynamic music when 5 frags remain in team deathmatch or when the team is tied on the last point of TLMS.
* Team specific lose/win screens and theme songs.
* A shortened version of the map in Ghoul’s Forest 3 is playable with two different songs.
** NOTE: If you're going to use the map pack please run the wads in this order: GVH.pk3, GVHmaps.pk3 ***
Additional Credits to : See the CREDITS episode from the main menu
* What is included *
New levels : Yes
Sounds : Yes
Music : Yes
Graphics : Yes
Dehacked/BEX Patch : No (Decorate and ACS)
Demos : No
Other : Various Skulltag lumps.
* Play Information *
Game : Doom II
Map # : GVH01-10 with the map pack, but it works with ANY map!
Single Player : Yes but not desgined for.
Cooperative 2+ Players : Yes but not desgined for.
Deathmatch 2+ Players : Yes.
Difficulty Settings : No.
Source Port : Skulltag (97d3 RC2 or later required)
* Construction *
Base : From scratch.
Build Time : A few months,
Editor(s) used : SlumpeD, Wadauthor, WinTex, Doombuilder.
Known Bugs : Only Skulltag bugs. Please report bugs to Cutstuff.net
May Not Run With... : Anything that isn't called Skulltag.
* Copyright / Permissions *
Don't steal anything without permission.
If you want to use/modify anything PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST!!!
* Where to get the file that this text file describes *