Archive Maintainer : Sorry for breaking the 50 mb limit, I tried my best to keep the size down, there are 45 maps inside, please consider it wad and a half :p thanks
Advanced engine needed : zdoom/gzdoom/Skulltag/Zandronum (Best played with Skulltag or Zandronum, else you'll get missing rune on map43)
Primary purpose : Single + coop play
Title : Dark Tartarus: Dead Tonight
Filename : Tartaru3.zip
Release date : 2013/4/10
Author : lihanchi
Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
- 13 brand new maps.
- Most of the existing maps are refined.
- 7 new weapons, 4 of them have secondary attack and can be powered via book of power.
- 16 new Items.
- 30 kinds of new monsters, some of them are never seen before.
- Software fix by Dynamo are imported, No more HOM Effect.
- 4 new player classes has it's own strength and weakness. and unique weapons of course.
- A monster replacer and a Item replacer allowing you to play the new content in other wads.
For details and credits please see readme.
* What is included *
New levels : 45
Sounds : Yes
Music : Yes
Graphics : Yes
Dehacked/BEX Patch : No
Demos : No
Other : No
Other files required : None
* Play Information *
Game : Doom 2
Map # : TAT01-TAT45
Single Player : Designed for
Cooperative 2-4 Player : Designed for
Deathmatch 2-4 Player : No
Other game styles : None
Difficulty Settings : Yes
* Construction *
Base : New from scratch
Build Time : Too freaking long
Editor(s) used : Doom Builder 2, PhotoShop, XWE, Wad Mangle, Slade3
Known Bugs : See readme
* Copyright / Permissions *
Authors MAY use the contents of this file as a base for modification or
reuse. Permissions have been obtained from original authors for any of
their resources modified or included in this file.
You MAY distribute this file, provided you include this text file, with no
modifications. You may distribute this file in any electronic format (BBS,
Diskette, CD, etc) as long as you include this file intact. I have
received permission from the original authors of any modified or included
content in this file to allow further distribution.
* Where to get the file that this text file describes *
The Usual: ftp://archives.3dgamers.com/pub/idgames/ and mirrors