This wad Requires action2.wad to play
Date Completed : 8/22/08
Date Revised : 12/26/14
Title : Urban Brawl: Bonus Content
Filename : bonus.wad
Other Works : Action Doom
Author : "Scuba" Stephen Browning
Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Description : Urban Brawl was originally released on dvd
with bonus levels included for people who
had purchased the game. The bonus content
has been made free for everyone to play.
* Play Information *
Game : Zdoom version 2.7.1
Levels : 6 mini levels
Single Player : Yes
Cooperative 2-4 Player : Zombie map, 4 player co-op
Deathmatch 2-4 Player : No
Difficulty Settings : Yes
New Sounds : Yes
New Graphics : Yes
New Music: : Yes
* Installation *
Put the files in the same folder as Action DOom 2 and run the
bonus.wad file with action2.wad
* Credits *
- Isle : Isle took over when Cyb left, completing
the remaining half of the game. I could
not have finished without him.
- Cyb : He is responsible for a lot of the ACS
scripting. Thank you Mike!
- Manc : Provided voice work and his tireless
efforts in the Doom community for web
hosting are more appreciated than he could
ever know. Thank you Mike!
- Ralphis : Wrote all the original music
- Darknation : Wrote most of the dialogue and cutscenes
- Ubik : Bonus song (Purchased copy only)
- Nash : Nashgore(tm) Blood Decorate effect
- Little White Mouse : Hellhound shockwave
- Xaser : Ejecting bullet casing effect
- id Software : Creating Doom
- Randy Heit : Creating the ZDooM engine
- Graf Zahl : GZDoom compatibility and decorate repair
- Beta Testers : Belial
* Construction *
Base : From Scratch, using several modified
resources from the original Action Doom.
Editor(s) used : Wintex, Doom Builder, Paint Shop Pro 6,
Photoshop 7, WadAuthor, XWE and
Build time : July '04 - July '08 : 4 years
Fixes : None
Known Bugs : Rendering Errors
Version 2.7.1 Update : Fixed issues related to new ZDoom version.
* Copyright / Permissions *
Authors MAY use the maps in this wad as a base for additional maps.
Please, credit me where due if you do use
it as a base.
Authors MAY use graphical resources in this wad provided you give me
credit in your text file.
Authors MAY NOT use music and voices from this wad.
You MAY distrubute the main file, action2.wad, in any format
(CD ROM, BBS, whatever) provided that you include all files included
in your distribution and it is not sold or traded for anything.
Where to Get this wad:
Questions, comments, complaints...