Title : Odashee's Get the Flag
Filename : ODAFLAG.WAD
Author : Douglas W. Carrigan
Email Address : email@example.com
Misc. Author Info : USAF Computer Programmer at Keesler AFB, MS
Major Credits to : Id and DCK authors
Author of FLAG.WAD, Phillip Edwards
* Play Information *
Episode and Level # : MAP 1 (doom2 -file odaflag.wad)
Single Player : no, but you can explore/practice for teams.
Cooperative 2-4 Player : YES, THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO PLAY TEAMS
Deathmatch 2-4 Player : YES, but no team play.
Difficulty Settings : no
New Sounds : no
New Graphics : no
New Music : no
Demos Replaced : no
- Designed for Doom II CO-OP mode.
- This level is an edited version of FLAG.WAD. Two facing castles each
have a "key" in the foyer. The RED TEAM (red and brown) has to cross to
the other castle and get the "blue key". Then return, open the RED TEAM
door, and run down the hallway for the score.
- The BLUE TEAM (green and indigo) are attempting the same thing.
- Both team members can participate in both the attack and the defense of
the castles, depending the scoring situation.
- After each of the first four scores the "scorer" is teleported to a
pedestal in the center of the level to "show off" and then die in the acid
on the pedestal. Hey, you can't keep that key you know.
- After the fifth score the "scorer" will be allowed to trigger the exit.
- Each score is marked by a skull of the team's color rising out of the
ground at the front of each castle.
Copyright / Permissions:
Authors may use this level as a base to build additional levels.
Where to get this WAD: