The order of actions for reception of the light-blue players.... Hehe.....;)
1. To unpack archive.
2. To read the fact, that you now read....;)
3. To copy all in directory, where lays doom2.wad.
4. To start bluplayr.bat
5. To wait....
6. In result at you to be received blu.wad by the size 3,7Mb
7. To delete(leave) whole unnecessary.....;)
8. Here basically and everything.....
The note: you can ask: " whence these 4Mb???? "
I have answered: It is possible to change doom2.wad, but then all players
will be light-blue...
And so at you wad is received simply, which you can when play on
To the modem to connect, and when play on grid (if it is... Hehe...)
Or look lmp - to light-blue anybody are not necessary....
The given text is written Quake/\/\an 2:5030/347.19@Fidonet.org