Title : After Doom ][
Filename : AFTERDM2.WAD
Author : James SML
Email Address : email@example.com
Misc. Author Info : Kid just finished Exams ...
Description : This is the first .WAD I've decided to try and
distribute properly, although I have done others in
the past and some are almost as good. (So read on
knowing that this is not one of those ones with a
severe case of Tutti-Fruity (There is a tiny amount
or a case full of cybers) This is meant for
Deathmatch V2.0, although single player is possible
... if you really want.
* Superb Teleporter System connecting the important areas. Really
useful in Deathmatch, as all the areas are connected to two main
points (the Centre, and the Teleporter Room)
* Full-Use of lighting (Stairs darken, Teleporters are bright in dark
* The Flooded Armoury (With Acid!) and Teleporter Room
* Small Cargo Bay (With a Secret - but that's all I'm saying.
* Sniper windows at four areas around the centre
* Rooms surrounding a centre tower makes a great sniper base
* Stairs, Lifts and Doors used!
* Co-Op Starts for the strange!
* Cool for Deathmatch v2.0
* The Gore Room
* Barrel Stock Room
Additional Credits to : id software, obviously.
The creators of Deep & DCK
My friend Duncan Kerins, for shouting stupid
comments, giving pointless ideas and helping
test this bloody thing. -:>
* Play Information *
Episode and Level # : MAP 07
Single Player : Yes
Cooperative 2-4 Player : Not the best, though
Deathmatch 2-4 Player : Of course!
recomended # of players (deathmatch) : 4, although 2 and 3 is a damn blast
Difficulty Settings : No
New Sounds : No
New Graphics : No
New Music : Yes, taken from NIN.WAD
Demos Replaced : None
* Construction *
Base : New level from scratch
Editor(s) used : Deep, DCK and DoomEd for printing maps.
Known Bugs : None that I know of - a lil tutti fruitti
* Copyright / Permissions *
Authors MAY use this level as a base to build additional
levels, but send me anything you do with it.
You may do whatever you want with this file.