Title : One Last .Wad.....
Filename : one_last.wad
Author(s) : Shawn Walker
E-Mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Other PWADS by Author : shotmy.wad(Dark & Demonic Deathmatch)
sewrcorp.wad(small fast & dirty deathmatch)
Construction Time : June 1, 1996
Description : A small deathmatch .wad; should be fairly intense.
(see history for theme.)
History : After playing 4-way deathmatch on iFrag, and
experiencing the plethora of .wads out there
(and being extremely bored) I decided to make ONE
more deathmatch .wad that would be worthy to play
on iFrag(shouldn't be too hard since most of the
.wads on iFrag suck an extreme amount of cock!!)
As far as DM goes it should work great. But, hey...
I know what you're thinking....What about the theme,
huh? Well, since this is my last DOOM .wad,
(Quake should be out soon.....right?!!? >:^> )
I decided to make a room for every friend 'o
mine that plays DOOM and is cool. In each room
there is a 'famous' DM quote for that person.
Contents : Here is a nice list....
1. A central nexus point of Demonic Death &
2. 5 rooms with a theme applicable for each
a. A large marble room with...
1. an Altar of Satanic Sacrificial Sodomy!
2. cool stuff behind the fountains of
b. A green brick room with...
1. a nice winding staircase.
2. Plasma Rifle.
3. a Couple o' Cookin' Corpses...
(like the alliteration?)
c. A courtyard with...
1. a Demonic Device of Damned Dudes...
2. a pond with stuff in it.
3. potential for cool rocket wars!
d. A hellishly green vine covered room with...
1. a stream of green slime.
2. 3 columns with dead people on them.
3. the Double-barreled Dildo of Death.
(woops, I mean the ssg.)
e. An open area with...
1. a stupid-ass cliff to... blow people off
of??...(why the FUCK did I put that
2. Berserk & Chaingun.
3. 4 Bitchin' Butchered Bodies.
(isn't alliteration fun?)
Credits : TEK / Creighton Hager
- Thanks to CrayTek (who can kick my ass anytime
at DM, if he put his mind to it!) for not
succumbing to cheesy and cockish deathmatch.
ädogy / Benjamin Anderson
- Thanks to Ben for inspiring me to make cool
doom levels, and for help with this last
doom .txt file(that histrionic bastard).
GreenHell / Nathanial Burke
- Thanks to The Kid for teaming up with me on
iFrag and helping me dispatch with those
ChEeSy MoThErFuCkErS, and for being my own
personal DM punching bag! >:^>
TheDarkGnome / Joshua Rogers
- Thanks to Josh for coming up with cool ideas,
starting on them, giving up on them, and
allowing cooler (less lazy -Josh) people to
finish them! Also, thanks to Josh for help
with this last DM level.
GhostRider / Shawn Walker
- I prefer to let my .wads speak for me.
* Play Information *
Episode and Level # : Doom2(Map1)
Single Player : no.
Cooperative 2-4 Player : no.
Deathmatch 2-4 Player : yes.
Difficulty Settings : no.
New Sounds : new death screams.
New Graphics : yes(DM quotes).
New Music : yes(doom 1, E1M1 music).
Demos Replaced : no.
* Construction *
Base : scratch
Tools used : Edmap 1.31
Sound Blaster Wave Studio.
Known Bugs : none.
(textures are offset very well, thank you
* Copyright / Permissions *
Don't use this as a base for anything!
You MAY distribute this WAD, provided you include this file, with
no modifications. You may distribute this file in any electronic
format (BBS, Diskette, CD, etc) as long as you include this file
Where to get One Last .Wad...
Where you got this .txt file!