THE ULTIMATE DOOM MARINE DEHACKED PATCH v1.0
As you walk through the familiar halls once again you are
caught off gaurd. Somehow, all of the old demons and such have
become something even worse, marines! Just like the ones you
work(ed) with. They even use your weapons! This is insane!
You just can't figure it out. You lunge from a corner and snap
the neck of a passer-by. Now you have a pistol, and a body.
You lift the helmet and see... a normal face, dead, and familiar.
Just then the body disapears. To discover the plot behind these
evil clones, you will have to proceed.
Other than being disguised as marines, heres the enemy changes.
^its not just any marine patch!
1. troopers - hit points raised to 25
2. sargeants - hit points lowered to 25
3. imps - pack a chaingun
4. demons - now it's their turn to saw you
5. spectres - punch you and they have a superchaingun
6. lost souls - ran out of ammo, they charge at you!
7. cacodemons - fire a weak rocket at you
8. barons - burn you with a long-range flamethrower
9. cyberdemons - combo you with rockets, fireballs, and
a heat seeker, then follow it up with a flamethrower
10. spiderdemon - deadly cubes which instantly kill you,
even in god mode! then the old super-chaingun
also, in a last gasp attempt to kill you, they self
destruct! i advise that when you take him out, you
take a corner!
11. be on the look out for other surprises!
You are aware that this will be a hard puzzle to solve,
but maybe you could pick up one of those flamethrowers
to help you out a little. Another usefull item would be
the BFG1000. The only reason UAC threw out this model is
because it had a tendency to suddenly explode, killing the
user instantly. Though rumours of the demons getting hold
of this super weapon and rendering it useable have been
floating around. This new demon-spawned weapon which is
yet to proven real has been dubbed "the BFG666".
*when you get the bfg666, you will notice that it actually
clears the room more often, also, you will quickly learn
to not fire it when up close to an enemy!
*This is a dehacked, doom1 only patch
the marine's special powers rely on the
doom2 mechanicz, so to use it on doom2
wouldnt be right :)
on irc undernet im buttsnoid, sometimes i hang out on #friendly :)