(1) 22 years old and I'm still getting zits! Shouldn't this be over?
(2) LEVEL 9, The Boss: If you activated the lift in front of the giant
head, even when it's up all the way, the cubes the head spits out
will "jump" onto the platform and return to it's orriginal track of
motion. I guess these have no clipping.
(3) LEVEL 3, God these internal nodebuilders suck! You may notice in
quite a few places in the cavern where the bends in the lava river
seem to pull themselves apart (HOM). If a seprate nodebuilder is ever
made for DOOM II, this wouldn't exist. WHERE ARE YOU COLLIN REED???!!
(4) LEVEL 8, THE SHIELDS: The return of the bad nodebuilder's reign of
destruction! If you walk up to the one on the right, it will turn in
to HOM. You won't see the shields up close, unless you do something
that you shouldn't do (CHEATER)!
(5) LEVEL 8, BEHIND LEFT SHIELD: #%@*!&$ nodebuilder! When the shields
are back in the raised position, the left cage room gets "pulled
apart", like the lava river in level 3. When near the right caged
room, looking at the left one, you'll see a line going right up
the screen. (If I could get those BSP nodebuilders to work with
DOOM II, which return error messages, ergo, won't rebuild D2 maps,
there would be only ONE thing "wrong"!)
(6) This thing got done!
(7) Beta testers actually liked it. :)
(8) FIRST DEMO: I forgot that, unlike DOOM 1, when you die, you have to
actualy QUIT the game to stop recording! No biggie. You get just an
extra greeting from the Nazi Soldier at the beginning!