Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Shockwav3

Mwuahahahaha, Julian

no, the avatars are for every one. unless you have over 1000 post. so dont bitch if someone takes an avatar u have made because they can

Originally posted by Sephiroth
no, the avatars are for every one. unless you have over 1000 post. so dont bitch if someone takes an avatar u have made because they can

What happens after 1000 posts whit the avatar?

Originally posted by Ultimate Demon
What happens after 1000 posts with the avatar?

You can make your own.

Originally posted by Fredrik
Like this.

Until I delete the Level-by-level analysis of Doom2 thread ;)

Originally posted by sephiroth
so dont bitch if someone takes an avatar u have made...

...and then modifies/rapes it *COUGH!fraggle'COUGH!*

Uh, I've just realised something, after what fraggle did to Crendo's avatar.

People could start 'avatar-flaming', ie defaceing others avatars and using an abusive avatar. Ok, stop laughing, this is serious.

I think people who cross the line should have their postcounts lowered to a number where they can't do it for a while, to put them off.

Obviously NIN sucks isn't anywhere serious enough, but if someone were to have one with "~ is a cocksucker" etc., you get my drift.

what you say now, julian???
it's my avatar MINE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good for you. I don't mind you have my gf as an avatar. She feels complimented.

Originally posted by Julian

Good for you. I don't mind you have my gf as an avatar. She feels complimented.

Chourico is your girlfriend?

The cool Frenchman does it again! :)

Yippie
So on the subject of avatiors or whatever the fuck there called and spelled like, why hasn't someone fucked with this bonzibuddy for their um, little picture thingy yet? I hate that damn thing and i hate seeing ads for it. Forget the fish, fuck with bonzibuddy damnit!

Originally posted by pritch
Uh, I've just realised something, after what fraggle did to Crendo's avatar.

People could start 'avatar-flaming', ie defaceing others avatars and using an abusive avatar. Ok, stop laughing, this is serious.

I think people who cross the line should have their postcounts lowered to a number where they can't do it for a while, to put them off.

Obviously NIN sucks isn't anywhere serious enough, but if someone were to have one with "~ is a cocksucker" etc., you get my drift.

It was supposed to be funny, it wasnt supposed to be any kind of serious insult :)

Originally posted by fraggle`
It was supposed to be funny, it wasnt supposed to be any kind of serious insult :)

I'm not laughing.

Originally posted by fraggle`

[sarcasm]Great joke![/sarcasm]
It goes without saying that such a joke, will only provoke some people (i.e. Cren) rather than make them laugh.
If I saw an avatar with the words: "Doom sucks" I'd probably go ballistic.

Originally posted by Crendowing
I'm not laughing.

Dude, it says NIN suck...not NIN sucks...he didn't even get it right.

Ok, I'm not all that interested in music (so I wouldn't care if someone says Doom's music sucks), but I know that NIN means a lot to Cren, that's why I think fraggle's joke was a bit mean.

Bah nevermind, you do have a valid point all right.

...And ol' Macdonald had a farm...
;-)

Originally posted by HateFactor

hmm, oxymoron

Heh, I used to play striker alongside a French guy at school in soccer. We got on really well, but he was the coolest customer I knew. Sure, he'd get super-angry if someone dared to shoulder barge or tackle him roughly, but he had this mindset of quiet determination, which I think is actually quite typically French, under the boystrous exterior.

But then I would say that being British, we're like chalk and cheese (The french are definitely the cheese part!)

Originally posted by pritch
But then I would say that being British, we're like chalk and cheese (The french are definitely the cheese part!)

Ah, so it's not a myth.

I think that, in protection of those members below the age of 12, these boards should have an option to switch Crendowing's avatar off. Or change it to this.

Somebody PLEASE think of the children !