Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Reisal

Spiral Knights anyone?

I still play it. It's a fun game that you can get hooked onto. Also you can get a free soilder hat in tf2! I reccomed it.

I think I saw this game on Yogtrailers. Looks just about as bad here as it did there. Also, what kind of "system requirements" resolution is 1024x600?

Rambosee said:

I still play it. It's a fun game that you can get hooked onto. Also you can get a free soilder hat in tf2! I reccomed it.

Playing to get those stupid hats is not why it's there :C

I was playing it for a while. It was pretty fun. I love the soundtrack, and thankfully it's hidden within the game files.

I'd love to add some of the Doomworlder's names so I can interact in-game with them, mine is Glaice.

I've played it on and off with Spadger for a while but I haven't touched it in a while. I'm at tier 2 as of right now. The community is kind of shitty though. There was one time who joined our party and kept begging us to give him 10k or he wouldn't get on the lift. Another time I got kicked from a tier 2 party for not having 4 star gear.

Craigs said:

I've played it on and off with Spadger for a while but I haven't touched it in a while. I'm at tier 2 as of right now. The community is kind of shitty though. There was one time who joined our party and kept begging us to give him 10k or he wouldn't get on the lift. Another time I got kicked from a tier 2 party for not having 4 star gear.

There are idiots that will do this and that's why making friends and partying with them is the best thing to do in the game. I've already had my share of begging for small amounts (100 to 1000 crowns) but not a whole bunch of other things.

A little while ago, one of my guildmates (now no longer in guild for said reason) decided to follow his idiot friend's idea of scamming someone out of 6k because 'it was easy money'. When I heard the victim and spoke to her, I got my guildmaster involved and the idiot guildmate eventually came back from idleland (or ignoring us) before apologizing profusely and returned the money, having the victim satisfied.

Later on some guildmates on guild chat were mentioning this same member was asking for huge sums (yea, 6k and so) repeatedly that brought the co-guildmaster to reduce his rank to Recruit. Later on when I wasn't on, this particular member was booted for the greater good of keeping quality members in the guild.

Right now, all is good in the one I'm in, it's called Starship Troopers. Yes, we're accepting new members who are in good standing and have a minimum of 3* equipment.

Mr. Chris said:

Right now, all is good in the one I'm in, it's called Starship Troopers. Yes, we're accepting new members who are in good standing and have a minimum of 3* equipment.

Does two 3* weapons count? :V

Craigs said:

Does two 3* weapons count? :V

No, this applies to helm, armor and shield as well.

Craigs said:

Which is why you find a bunch of cool dudes to play with and only play with those.

I play spiral knights, but I don't play with kinky sergals.

Just alcoholic sergals with a fetish for the Motherland.

Randoms are sometimes OK, providing they are friend of a friend usually.

I wanted to check this out when someone mentioned it in a discussion about Java...it appears that it is keyboard-friendly so perhaps I will take a look. (Won't have a mouse for a couple weeks cuz I'm lazy)