Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SandGator

E1M1 Parenting

Haha. The only way that could have been better is if he yelled at the kid for pissing his pants and spanked him.

While continuing to hum E1M1 of course.

I can't help but shake my head at the Youtube comments crying "abuse". I don't want to derail this thread, but I wish my childhood had been as light-hearted and whimsical as this boy's seems to be. Maybe I wouldn't be so fucked up. :/

Shadow Dweller said:

I suddenly feel the urge to use his humming as the music for a wad.

That reminds me of when someone humming the E1M9 music was used for the Post Hell theme.

Danarchy said:

That reminds me of when someone humming the E1M9 music was used for the Post Hell theme.

That sounds awesome, why did they change it?

I've been bombarded with this video via several means of communication and all of my friends are 100% super-convinced that, should I one day achieve fatherhood, will behave in this exact manner.

Guess I could live with that...

The first video was great. My step dad used to dump a bucket of water on his daughter if she wouldn't get up. It messed up a lot of things. Carpet, bed, plugs.

Anyway... I remember back in 2001 maybe... someone posted a video on a Nine Inch Nails website about a guy with a squirtgun in first person going to a mall... then the video had put Doom creature sprites over the people in the mall.

Those were the days...

This is even more amusing after having recently listened to No Remorse. What is this, year of the Doom viral videos?

Well, I can't imagine many, say, Half-Life-dad videos to be this good. "Wake up son, there are ALIENS AND MONSTERS to kill!" and without the excellent soundtrack doom has. also remember that any possible coolness to that idea is ruined by how horrible pretending to whack a child with a crowbar is compared to a simple water pistol.