Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Julian

Will Microsoft Lock id Software In A Box?

bah, get an AMD 2 GHz, and a bunch of RAM and a working Windows version
and you got something better than an Xbox.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not slagging off the PS2, I own one :) And I have GTA 3 too, and yes, it's an awesome game.

But by the time Doom 3 is released, 2003 at the earliest I should imagine, the PS2 and its technology will be several years old. I suspect that the Doom 3 engine will be rather more advanced than GTA 3's is :)

It would be the equivalent of releasing a new PC FPS now that also runs on the PSX (one of which I also own).

get (snip!) a working Windows version

I would, but unfortunately Windows 3.1 doesn't run any of the latest software.

Those motherfucking idiots want Id Software to create DOOM III or release it for XBOX first??? THEN IT WILL TAKE LONGER TO RELEASE IT FOR PC, STUPID BASTARDS!!!!!!!!! I love this game. I play it since there were the first versions of it available - since 1993. It can't be. Microsoft should recreate it for the XBOX, when it has been released for PC, but not the other way. Goddamned suckers.

Originally posted by XonToR
Those motherfucking idiots want Id Software to create DOOM III or release it for XBOX first??? THEN IT WILL TAKE LONGER TO RELEASE IT FOR PC, STUPID BASTARDS!!!!!!!!! I love this game. I play it since there were the first versions of it available - since 1993. It can't be. Microsoft should recreate it for the XBOX, when it has been released for PC, but not the other way. Goddamned suckers.

*sigh* does anybody even think anymore? IT IS A RUMOUR. it is completely unfounded and likely started by some linux fan who hates microsoft because it crashed the server that he runs his pedophilia ring on while watching bootlegged lord of the rings dvds in his parents' garage.

it is completely unfounded and likely started by some linux fan who hates microsoft

could also be a solaris fan - could also be Hitler, if I would be exact.
Everyone, except MS itself, hates MS (probably).

because it crashed the server that he runs

linux doesnot crash.
and if, at least not that much like wind00z.

Originally posted by Hirogen2
linux doesnot crash.
and if, at least not that much like wind00z.

i wasn't TALKING about linux. i was referring to WINDOWS. pay attention. urge to smack... rising...

Seemed perfectly clear to me, how could microshit, sorry microsoft, crash a linux server?

then your text was unclean

oh, so it has leprosy? i was perfectly clear in my statement. too complex?

oh, so it has leprosy? i was perfectly clear in my statement. too complex?

was so clear that one could not read it anymore.

was so clear that one could not read it anymore.

your sarcasm and your grammar both fail.

dustbunny said:

*sigh* does anybody even think anymore? IT IS A RUMOUR. it is completely unfounded and likely started by some linux fan who hates microsoft because it crashed the server that he runs his pedophilia ring on while watching bootlegged lord of the rings dvds in his parents' garage.

Mwhahahah Post of the Month.