Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JavaGuy

c'mon

Ok, I see there's like, 10 people on but nobody's posting anything. Someone post something here. Pick a topic any topic. No, this is not a horrible spam because if no one answers it in the next ten minutes I'll 86 it, I promise. But I've got lot's of caffine, so someone say something to make things more interesting for god's sake.

I want to see Heretic demos but I hate JHeretic's blurry shitball graphics and ZDoom doesn't record demos properly so what's a girl to do?

I'm happy to say that I've had a successful reformat, thereby cleaning my HD of the mountains of crap I was to lazy to go through file by file to delete. Backing up things would've been a royal bitch without the trusty CD-RW...I rem trying it with floppy's and an online filestorage thing, I think it was something like "Driveway.com" or some crap like that. Damn I hated that thing. Also happy to say that all the Doom games have been the first to be restored to their glory and their respectable ports (JDoom & zdoom) have been reinstalled. At some point I'll start toying with this "Alchemy" thing for Doom/II & Heretic/Hexan. Came with a shitload of wads.

Okay that's it for that topic... how about funny things you've found on money? Of the $665 (seriously) in my wallet I have only two bills with something on it. On a $100 bill there's some note to bill to 'check it again' and on a $1 bill it says "Gabe, wtf? 33/".

The raunchiest bill I ever had said "I fucked my mom's best friend last night she was so tight I came in minutes"

I also had one that said "If you rip this bill in half ten times you will be ten times richer."

I think Arch wants an award for being the best JeffK impersonator.

Prizes: A kick in the teeth, or a dagger up the strap.

DC

Originally posted by JavaGuy
Ok, I see there's like, 10 people on but nobody's posting anything. Someone post something here. Pick a topic any topic. No, this is not a horrible spam because if no one answers it in the next ten minutes I'll 86 it, I promise. But I've got lot's of caffine, so someone say something to make things more interesting for god's sake.

All that reminds me of how I used to make posts when I was PFCGray and PFCRon. Scary, isn't it?

Ok, I see there's like, 10 people on but nobody's posting anything. Someone post something here. Pick a topic any topic....

Ok, how's this:

My Tech Center remake is done, but I have no place to upload it as of yet.

There.

Originally posted by Zeratul 982

Ok, how's this:

My Tech Center remake is done, but I have no place to upload it as of yet.

There.

Okay, fine. E1M3 for Doomed Once More is about 3/5 of the way done. Right now I have to finish the monorail command center, the officer's quarters, and the troop quarters.

Hey, could someone point me to a place where I might download Icarus, Requiem, and the Memento Mori series? I've forgotten where they went, and I seem to have lost them over my various and sundry hard drive "issues".

DC

Originally posted by the_Danarchist
Heh... domworld.com...

that was my kind of site, I miss it =[

Originally posted by HateFactor

polacy sa wsrod nas

a ja myslalem ze jestem jedynym tutaj

Originally posted by orion
DOM means house in polish. it's great!

Dom in english means a girl in leather with a whip :P