Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Spinesplitter

My wads IDK if you care lol

Hey I joined this website to talk all about doom stuff and such but also I know this isn't a review site but i have always wanted to get some feedback on some of the stuff i have made besides just one review so if you all could, take some time to look at these levels I have made and tell me what you think. I made them back in high school.

http://www.doomwadstation.com/thereason/

http://www.doomwadstation.com/2007/environmental/

hey i know that they aren't great but keep in mind that i was only about 2 or 3 years into wad making by this time and was pretty young like 13 or 14, im 19 now. so yeah. My skills are MUCH better these days but these two are still my classics. If you guys like them, then it would be good for you to know that i have many many more but haven't learned how to upload to idgames yet. Keep in mind I'm no newbie I have been dooming for about 7 years now thanks!

Actually, if you are into that sort of thing, mapping stoned is a lot of fun and you get a lot of interesting ideas that you normally wouldn't.

Sigvatr said:

Actually, if you are into that sort of thing, mapping stoned is a lot of fun and you get a lot of interesting ideas that you normally wouldn't.

Hell yeah dude totally. I love to do that.

Normally when people map, they make every wall have ten thousands sectors in them like some elaborate sculpture and waste their time doing that until they have a shitty map. When you get stoned, you can't pay attention long enough to even start that sculpture, so you just spend your time making creative traps or something that actually is interesting.