Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kid Airbag

E4 music???

I was messing around with WinTex just a short while ago, and realized that there were no D_E4Mx entries under the music area. This leads me to wonder how exactly you'd go about changing episode 4's music?

afaik there are no double entries so just look for the corresponding music with a lower number. (There is no new music in E4).

Oh, so say E4M1 has E1M1's music (which I'm pretty sure it doesn't, this is just an example), then I would replace D_E1M1 with the song I want E4M1 to play?

I was goofing around with Wintex and it seems it's strictly for text. Any way possible to extract MIDI sounds from the WAD files?

Originally posted by MadMike
I was goofing around with Wintex and it seems it's strictly for text. Any way possible to extract MIDI sounds from the WAD files?

Using WinTex, click on the sound or music icons at the bottom when you're in the wad (represented by a little speakerphone with sound waves coming out of it, and a couple of notes for music). Click on the sound or music file you want (it should start playing), and go to edit in the menu bar ---> Save entry. It should work.

Originally posted by Archvile64
Oh, so say E4M1 has E1M1's music (which I'm pretty sure it doesn't, this is just an example), then I would replace D_E1M1 with the song I want E4M1 to play?

yes