Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Captain Red

doom-a-thon

Who here thinks they could finnish all four Ultimate doom episodes, Doom ][, and Doom ][ The master levels and both Final doom episodes including secret levels on at lest ultra violent skill setting without cheats within the corse of a weekend?

I was thinking somthing along the lines of a Read-a-thon or movie thinggy were you rase money for charty or somthing.

How about this, lets say 5$ per level completed, but only during one weekend. you could even throw in extra mega wads like av and hr if your up to it. With all the money we would rase, we could donate it to the: "Stop crazy bastard from going on shooting sprees and blaming it on doom and other media" fund.

just a thought.

Originally posted by Ct_red_pants
Who here thinks they could finnish all four Ultimate doom episodes, Doom ][, and Doom ][ The master levels and both Final doom episodes including secret levels on at lest ultra violent skill setting without cheats within the corse of a weekend?

I sure as hell couldn't. I haven't even played through TNT on HNTR yet!

I really just wouldn't feel like devoting my entire weekend to that, that's all.

Originally posted by Lament
UDoom and DoomII are easy.

Those are, but Final DOOM, heh. Haven't even played much of Master levels yet.

W0rd Archvile.

And I would get bored outa my fucking skull doing that, but it's an interesting challenge. Would you allow savegame/quicksave use?

Also push on the WAD stack for the weekend:
- alien vandetta
- hell revealed or such
- doom 2000 hub 1
- kzdoom1-7
- hacx
- batman tc

*gosh*

gosh, batman tc. there hasnt been a tc like that in years.
someone should make one. i love tc's.

Originally posted by kain

I would love to, but the port of choice is missing features.

Originally posted by kain

I'm making one, but it's not that good. Does that count? Actaully, it's technically not even a "TC". It's more of just a megawad, although I call anything that replaces all the levels a TC. It's a bad habit of mine, I know...