Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sigvatr

Your favorite movie scenes

DeathevokatioN said:

Nice! That movie was really badass, intense and over the top. One of my favorite modern times movies ever, alongside the new Predators movie and District 9 or whatever the number was at the end of District word. :P

The best part is when he obliterates the man in the jeep with a 50 cal machine gun at point blank range.

The very very beginning of Judge Dredd was pretty good actually. Talk about a false sense of security. "Maybe they haven't fucked this u- *he takes of his helmet and shouts I AM DE LORR!* -never mind"

Also several parts of Battle of Britain, including the scenes of the night-time Blitz (mainly wondering "how on earth did our nation come through the other side of such devastation?" and "my granny was somewhere in all that") the ending where everybody's looking up the sky and there's just nothing there (even though it didn't just end like that in real life) and of course "Give me Spitfires".

Oh and the zombies head in a fridge scene in Zombie Flesheaters 2 (aka Zombi 3... and millions of other names).

Mr. Freeze said:
The Thing

I still remember when my father warned me about watching that when i was 8 years old. Really should have listened to him. The blood test scene still unnerves me today, but in the end it became one of my all time favorite movies.

Hell's Vendetta said:

I still remember when my father warned me about watching that when i was 8 years old. Really should have listened to him. The blood test scene still unnerves me today, but in the end it became one of my all time favorite movies.

Pretty much everything my parents forbid me from became my favorite everything. They never let me get a Nintendo and now I have wasted thousands of dollars on an intricate collection of NES consoles, games and accessories. There was no soda allowed at our house except for like, a little bit on birthday parties, now I drink several red bulls a day and so forth.

There is a long list I could write.