Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HumanBones

Odamex Saturday Nitro #7 - Crucified Dreams Deathmatch

After experimenting with a rather unknown wad in the last session, this week's Nitro will return to a community favorite, Crucified Dreams. Like them or hate them, these maps are nothing less than legendary. In case anyone is worried about being cramped in some of the smaller maps, they have been moved to the end of the map rotation.

WAD: crudream
Maps: 41 (1-41)
Mode: 16 (or more!) Player DM
Server: [Odamex.Net]
Date: Saturday, October 2nd @ 8pm EDT

Nitro's popularity continues to increase as the weeks go on. Any holdouts should give Odamex 0.5.4 a shot.

If I'm back home in time today, I'm going to try very hard to join this one. I've always wanted to play Crucified Dreams outside of messing around in them with Skulltag's bots.

I think I might try this out, even though I suck at DM. Will freelook and jumping be allowed? Because if they are, I don't think I'll join because I'll do even worse with my mouse-less laptop. : (

Processingcontrol said:

I think I might try this out, even though I suck at DM. Will freelook and jumping be allowed? Because if they are, I don't think I'll join because I'll do even worse with my mouse-less laptop. : (

I can't speak on what specific settings the server will be run with this week, but I can say that even when these two settings are enabled I have rarely seen them used by most players as they are totally optional.

Ralphis said:

I can't speak on what specific settings the server will be run with this week, but I can say that even when these two settings are enabled I have rarely seen them used by most players as they are totally optional.

Well I guess it won't hurt to try out, so count me in. : )

Also, there's an error in the announcement: Today's the 1st, not the 2nd.

Ralphis said:

I jumped once last week, entirely by accident. Up to that point I had no idea jumping was enabled since I never saw anyone else jump.

Processingcontrol said:

Well I guess it won't hurt to try out, so count me in. : )

Also, there's an error in the announcement: Today's the 1st, not the 2nd.

Thank you for picking up on that, I've been using the wrong date all week! Hopefully that doesn't confuse anyone.