• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
KING ELVIS

Exclusively at Doom Center....

Exclusively at Doom Center http://www.doomcenter.com you
can find the KDX Eastern 2002 release. This one includes
some source ports which are ready integrated and configured.
Just download-extract-run. This will make things really simple ! Here is the list of the included ports:

- PrBoom 2.2.2
- ZDoom 1.23
- ZDoomGL V1.22 gl(0.66)
- EDGE 1.27
- JDoom (Doomsday 1.5.4)
- Legacy v1.32 Beta 4
- Vavoom 1.11.2
- ZDaemon 0.99
- CSDoom 0.7

You can find the stuff here:

http://www.doomcenter.com/downloads/index.phtml?id=129618&language=en

Happy Eastern 2002 ;-)

Originally posted by KING ELVIS
Happy Eastern 2002 ;-)

What if we live in the West :P

YAY! Jesus died!

Then he came back to life! YAY!

LET'S CELEBRATE BY TELLING KIDS THAT A TALL RABBIT HIDES PAINTED EGGS FOR THEM TO FIND AND GETTING THEM THAT NEW SLIPKNOT CD THEY'VE BEEN WANTING! YAY!

Hey, if Easter ain't your bag, just call it the "Spring Lunar Equinox Festival" and enjoy it. And stop giving the rest of us grief about it, 'cuz we really don't care. ;)

If Easter is your bag, have a happy one. :)

Damm you Nuno....50000th post on the General Forum.

Oh yeah, ahem, new cd, for easter is good.

Well actually two...and I know Lüt will grill me for this and all the other haters, but anyways :

Nine Inch Nails - The Fragile
Fear Factory - The Linchpin Australian Tour EP 2001

w00t!

mmmmm, eggs. but im greek so the eggs are red and holy eggs are red., and, no rabbit or gifts. for me that is.

My dad is going to get me a gift card to Warehouse or something...which reminds me...hes gonna pick me up in about 10 minutes...

...anyway, my dad made me waffles, then he took me to Warehouse where I got my first KMFDM album, !@#%$. I love taking advantage of Christian holidays. :P

Originally posted by the_Danarchist
What'd you expect? This is Doomworld!

You are right, I should have known better !

Originally posted by mmnpsrsoskl
Oh yeah, ahem, new cd, for easter is good.

Well actually two...and I know Lüt will grill me for this and all the other haters, but anyways :

Be lucky you didn't have to pay a penny for that one.../me shudders

Originally posted by the_Danarchist
Heh...I actualy spent about $22 on it...silly me...

Shit like that isn't worth 22 bucks, so you got seriously ripped off ;)

Thats before I found the used CD section...I havn't really bought any new CDs since, except for ohGr and my new KMFDM cd, because no one wants to give them up.

That's one bad thing about going to school away from home, it's harder for your folks to lavish gifts on you during holidays. My mom did give me a sack of Easter candy at the end of spring break, but she made me promise not to bust into it 'til today. So I spent the last two weeks throwing Will saves vs temptation on that front.

Originally posted by KING ELVIS
ehhhh, you guys raped my thread, AGAIN !

Sorry, King!

Your frontends rule!

Damm you Nuno....50000th post on the General Forum.

Heh, didn't notice that! I own!

Good!

Who is the more intelligent musician:

a) the one who makes music that thousands of people like and buy, consequently making lots of money and having a rich and relatively happy life.

b) the one who makes music that is only liked by people obsessed with production techniques, musical scales, etc, consequently making no money whatsoever and probably commiting suicide or something.

Originally posted by NiGHTMARE

a) the one who makes music that hundreds of people like and buy, consequently making lots of money and having a rich and relatively happy life.

b) the one who makes music that is only liked by people obsessed with production techniques, musical scales, etc, consequently making no money whatsoever and probably commiting suicide or something.

Well, one would think that the more obvious answer is "a", but then again, Kurt Cobain (supposedly) killed himself BECAUSE he was famous.

Originally posted by IMJack
Hey, if Easter ain't your bag, just call it the "Spring Lunar Equinox Festival" and enjoy it.

Sounds like Pagan holiday, which doesn't surprise me a bit. Do you have any idea just how many holidays/festivals the Christians raped from the Pagans?

Originally posted by NiGHTMARE

More intelligent musician would be B), more intelligent person would be A).

Of course Reznor could afford a producer, but prefers his Radio Shack sound instead, so whatever.

His videos for The Fragile show about how much of his money he's willing to put into his act.

if I don't like all 4 cd's when I listen to them will you tell me to go listen to them again when I'm high?

Originally posted by orion
if I don't like all 4 cd's when I listen to them will you tell me to go listen to them again when I'm high?

Can't rightly say, because I won't know if you're lying or not when you DO tell me, but, if I knew you did, then no I wouldn't.