Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
C30N9

Creating an irc channel?

I want to create a new channel at OFTC. I'm not sure if I'm doing it right since no one poped up in the room I told them to come to.

If you're trying to register the channel, you can follow the steps outlined here. But if people can't access your channel, then I have no idea what's wrong.

It came close to being all the Doom related channels. Think it took some pleading for OFTC to allow them to stay, but thankfully the small minority of fuckwits didn't manage to ruin it for everyone.

Shaikoten said:

Doomers still use OFTC? I thought most of us were kicked off.

#chocolate-doom, #zdoom, #odamex, #odamex-dev, #noteternityenginerelated, #doom-tech, etc...

We were all kicked of freenode years ago, back when Lilo was still "alive". I don't recall anything about us getting kicked off of OFTC.

#skulltag and #unidoom, the two I frequented most, took the hit for not being open source enough as I recall it. #jetsons too. I think they wanted non-open source sourceport channels axed. They never hit #32in24, but with all the channels I hung out in gone there was no reason to stay.