Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
llrockstar

Doom Metal Music

Hey Guys I'm a Musician from South Florida and I've recently Started covering the original DooM music in Rock and Metal Form much like Neurological and Sonic Clang, I've also covered music from Wolfenstein and I also create my own tracks that are inspired by the same games. I'm going to post a song i recently wrote inspired by DooM, originally it was my attempt at E1M1 but it wasn't going so well so I scrapped the project and soon my song "EAT LEAD!" was born. Let me know what you think, if you really like it please subscribe to my youtube account and I'll keep dishing out new tunes.

The Long Lake Rockstar~

DooM - "EAT LEAD!"
youtube.com/watch?v=i-lG6Q1qj3Y

I do listen to Solitude Aeturnus! that's funny. It's weird because it feels like something more prone to the 3rd game really. But thanks for checking it out.

llrockstar said:

I do listen to Solitude Aeturnus! that's funny. It's weird because it feels like something more prone to the 3rd game really. But thanks for checking it out.

It was cool. Were you actually playing the guitar or was this created through use of computer software?

No I did all of the instruments except for drums. The Drums were programed :) I even threw the old Keyboard in there at the beginning. I appreciate you taking the time to check it out.

llrockstar said:

No I did all of the instruments except for drums. The Drums were programed :) I even threw the old Keyboard in there at the beginning. I appreciate you taking the time to check it out.

Thats fucking amazing. I rarely use such language, but thats very good.

Wow man thanks for that. I've listened to Neurological's stuff from both DooM and another game his friend was working and The creativity is Brilliant. Thanks again for listening as well as the Complement.

Nice. Been also thinking of making my own versions of doom songs. Keep up the good work.

Cool song. BUT, it wasn't really tight. The snare always felt a bit off. Are you using computer programmed drums (it sure sounded that way)? If that's the case, you have to record a much more tight rythm guitar. keep it up :)