Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HumanBones

Odamex Saturday Nitro #9 - 32in24-7 CTF

This week's Odamex Nitro will be played on another great set of the 32in24 project. With bigger maps and more detail, 32in24-7 is viewed as a valiant successor to the team's previous foray into CTF mapping, 32in24-4. Odamex Nitro continues to bring in an average of 30 people every Saturday.

WAD: 32in24-7
Maps: 35 (1-35)
Mode: 7v7 CTF
Server: [Odamex.Net]
Date: Saturday, October 15th @ 8pm EDT

Odamex 0.5.4 is the latest version of Odamex. Be sure to download it in order to join in on all the fun.

If we play MAP11, it'll be the first time I've gotten to actually play one of my 32in24 submissions online.

welp, i think you and i both learned how underwhelming it was to play our own maps

Yeah, what the hell happened to 32in24? I miss it.

srsly. i really liked getting awesome pre-made layouts and making them pretty. and providing layouts to be made pretty. collab 32in24s are the most fun.

Hehe, 7 was fun because I got to specifically not worry about making the map pretty at all. :P

Either way, am I allowed to toss a chip in the "we're overdue for another one" pile?

Xaser said:

Hehe, 7 was fun because I got to specifically not worry about making the map pretty at all. :P

Either way, am I allowed to toss a chip in the "we're overdue for another one" pile?

You should do another one! I'd be happy to host it on Nitro. Besides the font I think -7 was pretty fun, but I've been itching for a new release. :)