Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

phobosdeimos1 said:

Is that a dig at when I do that or do you actually agree that looks good? (it does)

I do that when I make those little 32x32 sectors to house torches, then I use the SUPPORT3 texture with a 0 alignment on each side.

...Yeah man.

So uh, "fixing" my map turned into completely scrapping it and making a brand new one. Personally, I'm much happier with how it came out this time around.

I'm going to start testing all the maps that were sent to me now :)

C30N9 said:

XenoNemisis! You're welcome for making music for my maps!

You're a kind of musician which I like.

I'd love to make some more music. How about the Chemical Lab and Bloody Castle?

XenoNemisis said:

I'd love to make some more music. How about the Chemical Lab and Bloody Castle?

No problem, love to hear! Good luck!

I've updated the OP! Screenshots for MAP16 and MAP23 have been added, and more music tracks by XenoNemisis have been added under the "Other Music Tracks" section. Have a listen!

EDIT: Also, MAP14 has now been claimed by franckFRAG. MAP10 is now open, for those who wanted to do an Episode 1 map.

So, I think I've finally got MAP16 finished. Added some detailing and sent it to the testers for some final testing.

I think I'd actually like to tackle MAP10 next, I have a few ideas for it.

Razen said:

So, I think I've finally got MAP16 finished. Added some detailing and sent it to the testers for some final testing.

I think I'd actually like to tackle MAP10 next, I have a few ideas for it.

Didn't get it.

Razen said:

You should have it now ;) Made the post before sending the PM's. Apparently I wasn't fast enough lol

Sorry, got it now. :) Wasn't trying to rush, I interpreted the post as PM's already sent. Should've waited a few min, that's all.

MegaDoomer said:

Sorry, got it now. :) Wasn't trying to rush, I interpreted the post as PM's already sent. Should've waited a few min, that's all.

...and feedback has been delivered! :)

I've been having a lot of trouble mapping recently. If anyone wants to collab with me, that would help a ton.

Matt534Dog said:

I've been having a lot of trouble mapping recently. If anyone wants to collab with me, that would help a ton.

I'd be more than happy to.

Marnetmar said:

I'd be more than happy to.

Excellent! I'll get back to you tomorrow, since it's kinda late over here.

^I love that sky! I might just use it if I don't feel like creating a sky myself. Or, I could add on to it. Could you send me the whole sky image?

What the? When you say sky do you literally mean sky, or just as a sky texture? It looks like mountains all over the place.

Valkiri said everything :)

I took images of stalactites to retouch them on Photoshop and create a "sky textures" in the appearance of a dark cave, the result seem satisfactory, I really have the impression to be in a city abandoned in make of a huge cave:D

I send you a pm Matt534Dog ^^