Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sephiroth

good games for GBA

well today i will try to get a game for the GBA. so i am asking for recomendations. I already got doom, first one i bought. I was thinking about the ported mario land. however i would like to know of any other good games i should consider. first off i will tell you what i like, and hate. NO! pokemon shit! pokemon is totaly gay and is for children and retards. thats what i hate. now what i like. i like most side scrolling games, mario like. I like RPG's as long as they are not totaly goofy( like pokemon, talking animals, too childish, or just lame) sports games are a no for me, never liked sports games. also i want to know if there is a new metroid game out for GBA, i think i have heard about one. also any remake of the final fantasy series

I reccomend Both MArio Advance games, Golden sun, Castlevania: Circle of the Moon, Super Mario Kart and Sonic advance.
Metriod 4 is coming out for GBA too, so look out for it :) as is another new Castlevania. BONUS! :)

i figured a new metroid game would be out. i know i will get that when it is out. now i am thinking about geting either sonic or mario. then later on this week castelvania

The best game out right now is easily Castlevania: Circle of the Moon. Another Castlevania game, White Night Concerto (Japanese name) is coming out within a year! :)

Other great games for the GBA:

-Super Mario Advance 1 & 2 (Ah, the memories!)
-Tony Hawk 2 and 3
-Advance Wars
-Breath of Fire
-F-Zero X
-Super Street Fighter II Turbo Revival (SFA3 coming out soon)
-Phalanx
-Final Fight One
-Super Mario Kart
-Golden Sun

Those are just the tip of the iceberg. But if I were to pick one, I would say Castlevania. Also, since the GBA is backward compatible, you should pick up Metal Gear Solid for the GBC. My two faves I own right now.

Metroid 4 is coming out, just don't know when. The only media out is a video from E3 a long time ago. A great site for Metroid stuff is the Metroid Database: http://www.classicgaming.com/mdb/

Classicgaming.com rules. Lots of awesome sites on there! :)

got pitfall, it is the same as the version i own for the sega. and the sega is hooked up right now. castlevania may be my next game purchase. however metroid 4 sounds great, hope it is out soon. hope my friend pays me tonight

Sonic Advance Is Not Bad ANd Wolfenstien 3d is coming out for It And Duke Nukem!

Wolfenstein is going to be based off of the PC version, not the "Second Encounter" everywhere else. Which means it'll be missing the backpacks, ammo boxes, rocket launcher, and flamethrower. However, it'll have twice as many levels. Still, Wolf3D on the go is going to rule. I can't wait.

Haven't seen much on Duke 3D other than some awesome looking screenshots.

look, the best game is advanced wars. the gfx are superb. everything
100 maps to battle on? get it, i got it, and let me tell you, i traded it in for mario.

Originally posted by drav35
The Bad Thing About Duke Nukem Is It's Going To Be TEEN

as opposed to adults only?

DN3d should never have been an 18, as it was here in the UK.

the only part was the cursing and the amount of blood the monsters produced. they should remake shadow worrior for gba. i loved that game. thnx bbg

No way SW will ever make it to any of their consoles until Nintendo's current CEO and respective office are thrown out the window.

Originally posted by Nuno Correia
No way SW will ever make it to any of their consoles until Nintendo's current CEO and respective office are thrown out the window.

"Lo Wang be happy to take job! HYAIIII" *crash*

I'm probably one of three people who liked Shadow Warrior.

Originally posted by LordTrasher
Go for Mario Advance 2, it's the old SNES Mario World on the go. Schweeet...

Excellent! I'll be buying it.

Originally posted by IMJack
I'm probably one of three people who liked Shadow Warrior.

OK so who's the third one? ^_^

I thought that you all didn't like Nintendo because they are kiddie. Well anyways i have 10 GBA games now and i'm getting Metroid4 and i'm trying to get Metroid2 for the original GB

GBA games....theres a few good ones....I only own four GBA games at the moment...I'll increase that eventually. The best games for GBA:

Super Mario World: Mario advance 2. (Good stuff)
Advance Wars (THIS! THIS is AWEsome)
Mario Kart: Super circuit

I have earthworm jim for the GBA, and I liked it at first...but I got sick of it. I know thats only a small collection. Also, games that I might get: Doom, Ecks vs Sever (looks interesting), possibly dark arena...dunno...definately some of the games mentioned here..also driver 2, might make it to GBA...dunno bout that, wasn't a fan of driver really

I'm a HUGE fan of Earthworm Jim, but the GBA version sucks. It just doesn't feel right. The graphics are there, the sound is there, but the feel of the game isn't.

Right now I feel the best games out right now are Castlevania: COTM and Doom. There are other outstanding games (Advance Wars, Mario Advance 1 & 2, Mario Kart Super Circuit, F-Zero, Tony Hawk 2 & 3, Super Street Fighter 2, Rayman, Phalanx, Golden Sun, Gradius, and Sonic Advance), but those are my faves. That and Metal Gear Solid for GBC. I should build up my Game Boy library again. Zelda (all 3), Metroid 2, etc.

Wolfenstein 3D is supposed to be out today. I can't wait.

Elbyran, yeah, I agree. Earthworm Jim GBA was like that.
Anyway, another game for the GBA, is Rogue Spear. I picked it up today. Not bad, it's top down on GBA but still pretty fun :)

Yeah, GBA games are great. But you know what's even greater? Come on, guess...

ROMS! Hehe...*devilish grin*

Whoops, I think I just revealed to y'all that I'm a "warez troll"...
Oh, well...fuck the system. I'm above the system!! LOL...just kidding.

Leeching is just TOO hard to resist ;)