Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
esselfortium

[Resource] EDF monster library!

kristus: Well, I don't have them, but he did send me a few of them at some point when I was first considering the idea that eventually became this thread, and I didn't include them because they seemed to have some major inaccuracies (i.e. the Fallen is supposed to use Hexen's A_FastChase, but EE doesn't currently have an analogue to this, so printz's monster had pretty significantly different behavior) or other things that seemed like issues (his beta lost souls' corpses floating in midair), etc.

esselfortium said:

or other things that seemed like issues (his beta lost souls' corpses floating in midair), etc.

Just like the originals, then (though it was probably a bug back then; after all it was a beta).

That said, anybody who wants the betaskull for Eternity can get it here.

kristus said:

How about updating the first post with all the ones that Printz ported as well?

If anyone's interested, sure. I wasn't sure that he still wanted to update this thread, especially considering I don't find this kind of activity quite difficult to pull off. All the creative part is done, and all I have to do is create equivalent code for EE, hence why I bragged with all that stuff in that post.

But if this still holds some interest for people, maybe I'll send them. Currently they're on my project but I can detach them.