Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doomdudeforever

How many ports of doom ya have

me too, prboom+ on my PC and iPhone doom. Doom64 also but that is old so I guess doesnt count

I have ZDoom - my preferred port, GZDoom, prboom+ and chocolate doom which is only really for testing in.

At last count - 18 for the PC, 4 for the Amiga, plus console ports for the 3DO, PlayStation and Sega Saturn.

Sadly I only have the PC Doom, I did want to get the unofficial ds port but never had the chance to buy a flash cart.

From last time I checked 3 for the Amiga, 5 for DOS, 1 (kinda) for Java, 2 for Linux, 26 (I think this is the correct number, somewhere around there) for windows, 3 for OS2 and 1 for the Sony Ericsson.

PC, PSX, and GBA. I believe these are the only ports i have anyway. I used to possess the Atari Jaguar and 3DO versions, but have since sold them.

iOS, WiiDoom, PSP Doom, PSP Legacy, PrBoom, Doomsday, zDoom, GZDoom, Doom Legacy, and Chocolate Doom.

I use that many to use wads that are not compataible with one.

I've checked out quite a few ports (more than I care to clutter this up with), but I could survive on Chocolate Doom, PrBoom+, ZDoom, and Doom64EX. When _bruce_'s true-color port is released, it'll probably end up on that list as well.

I have it for PC, and...PC. I own it both on CD and on Steam, and I just use ZDoom as a source port.

PC: ChocoDoom, 3DGE, ZDoom, GZDoom and Doom 64 Ex. However I only really use D64Ex and ZDoom. But if Eternity ever got a simple IWAD selection interface like ZDoom does I would switch to that in an instant.

PC, XBLA for Doom 1. Had the SNES version, but I at some point lost all my emulator files (probably in the laptop HDD failure a couple months ago).

Stroggos said:

PC: ChocoDoom, 3DGE, ZDoom, GZDoom and Doom 64 Ex. However I only really use D64Ex and ZDoom. But if Eternity ever got a simple IWAD selection interface like ZDoom does I would switch to that in an instant.

It has one :)

You can define your IWAD file paths in the system.cfg file in the /base/ folder.

esselfortium said:

It has one :)

You can define your IWAD file paths in the system.cfg file in the /base/ folder.

D:

I'm switching to that then :D

PC: Eternity Engine, Chocolate Doom, Doom64 EX, PrBoom-Plus, Odamex
All on OpenBSD amd64
Other: DSDoom, WiiDoom, Doom64

Hopefully I'll have more ports running on OpenBSD as well(Currently trying to get ZDoom to work on *BSD OSes specifically to get a client *BSD build for Skulltag)

PC:
ZDoom
GZDoom
Skulltag
Doomsday
Risen3D
Doom64EX
Chocolate Doom
EDGE
Vavoom
Eternity
PRBoom+

Console (hard copies):
32X
SNES
PSOne
Saturn
N64
XBox
XBox 360

Unofficial:
DoomPSP

I don’t know, maybe ten, more if you count every versions of ZDoom since 2.0.97. I run only two of them: PrBoom and ZDoom.

I presently own PSX Doom and Doom 64. Ironically, I don't have a hard copy of the PC versions of Doom, but I've been looking around for them.

(I dunno if this counts but I also have the disc-and-case version of Urban Brawl: Action Doom 2. =P)

WildWeasel said:

(I dunno if this counts but I also have the disc-and-case version of Urban Brawl: Action Doom 2. =P)

Lucky bastard ;)

Mini PC (Win XP) :
Currently used : GZDoom
Formerly used or tested : Legacy (most used before I switched to GZDoom), ZDoom, Skulltag, Doomsday, Risen3D, Chocolate Doom, EDGE, Vavoom

Big PC (Win 7) :
Doomsday Engine (because for some reason GZDoom does not work properly)

Parent's iMac :
Doomsday Engine

Playstation :
PSX Doom