Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Baron-Of-Hell

For All Of You That Wanted To Know...

12 replies down to 2...

Isn't it possible for ANY of you dunderpates to appreciate when somebody posts something useful or enlightening, or God forbid, Doom related?

Originally posted by Lüt
12 replies down to 2...

Isn't it possible for ANY of you dunderpates to appreciate when somebody posts something useful or enlightening, or God forbid, Doom related?

I know, they sicken me and should never have registered here! The title was "FOR ANYONE WHO WANTED TO KNOW" not "FOR PEOPLE WHO ALLREADY KNOW SO THEY CAN INSULT ME"

I didn't find any of this enlightening or useful, especially when he said, "For those who don't, why the hell are you here?"

Originally posted by EvisceratoR
Just leave us normal ppl and Lüt alone

Are you implying Lüt's not normal? :P

Lüt is really quite insular (basement)

Hence when someone posts about something outside (Phobos) he naturally grabs it :P

Well, you don't state in you topic what exactly the topic is ABOUT, so we don't have a chance in Hell to find out whether it's something we want to know about.
Anyways, I've been to that page more than a year ago and have read about those two moons already, but thanks anyway.

One thing I find funny though: On the pictures of the real deimos, the moon appears all smooth, but in the game it's ragged as Hell with sharp mountains on it.

Oh well, there's a lot of stuff which doesn't make sense in Doom anyway as mentioned in another thread.

Originally posted by dsm
Well, you don't state in you topic what exactly the topic is ABOUT, so we don't have a chance in Hell to find out whether it's something we want to know about.

Yes but when you find out you don't have to post if you didn't want to know like some silly people do...

/me points at Archvile64 and Pritch

Hmm, the Phobos base must be situated on the side of Phobos opposite to where the big hole (crater) is - these two 'merged' craters are way too flat to be that big hole.

Originally posted by Baron-Of-Hell
I am glad that the majority of you were nice enough to NOT insult me and appreciate this thread =-)

I don't appreciate this thread, but I'm not going to insult you. I just want to say that 99.9% of the people here know that Phobos and Deimos are real. That .1% is you. Thats it.

Originally posted by bigbadgangsta

I don't appreciate this thread, but I'm not going to insult you. I just want to say that 99.9% of the people here know that Phobos and Deimos are real. That .1% is you. Thats it.

Actually you are wrong, I did know about those and have done since 1993, so don't go making accusations that you can't back up! I just wanted to let help anyone who wanted to know...

You didn't want to know so why are you even replying!

DoomWorld doesn't follow that logic. DWs enjoy arguing anf flaming people, really. It'll all blow over as soon as they have someone else to make fun of. That's what makes these guys so great and loveable*.

*Note there was just a SMALL TINY UNOTICABLE HINT OF SARCASM right around that area :p

Actually you are wrong, I did know about those and have done since I was about 1993, so don't go making accusations that you can't back up! I just wanted to let help anyone who wanted to know...

You didn't want to know so why are you even replying!

Didn't you make a thread entitled "PHOBOS AND DEIMOS ARE REAL?"

could we finish this thread with the reply "Did anyone give a fuck?"

Can we just finish this thread period?

Originally posted by JavaGuy
That was Revenant

Thank you JavaGuy, some of these guys think I'm revenant! I'm sticking with Baron-Of-Hell for the rest of my Doomworld days! ;) I was acting quite retarded a little while back, fighting, getting banned ONCE and using some stupid guys password... But that's all over now! =)

I just wanted to let help anyone who wanted to know...

Well, if people want to know, they'll generally ask about it first.

I only have one arch nemesis!
His name is Deathwarrior!

aww look, someone cares!

To save Baron having to make another vital post, let me beat him to it
YOU MUST BREATH IN AFTER BREATHING OUT GUYS

Just in case some didn't know

Originally posted by fodders
vital post

vitally stupid post, if you ask me.

I'm sticking with Baron-Of-Hell for the rest of my Doomworld days!

Until you get banned again.