Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Technician

Fuck Anthrax... (bacteria, not the band, dammit)

Chickenpox parties?! Why not just tie their children in large canvas bags and throw them into the nearest lake - it'd be no less humane.

GoatLord said:

Oh good, I thought this was about the band. I was like, "Fuck ANTHRAX? Really?"

haha same. I thought they had pulled a LuLu or something there for a sec...

Fuck Anthrax (the band), Belladonna can take his high voice and stick it up his a$$.

Proof that Belladonna sux > S.O.D.

GreyGhost said:

Chickenpox parties?! Why not just tie their children in large canvas bags and throw them into the nearest lake - it'd be no less humane.

This!

....WTF is wrong with people?

Good fucking God what is wrong with people? Intentionally exposing their kids to Chicken-pox? The idea is to eradicate it, not "Dohoho, let's make sure our kids get it so they can be safe from it! What's the worst that could happen?!". And now people want to send it in the mail?

FFS

GreyGhost said:

I would have prefered death over Mumps and Chickenpox. Wish they had these vaccines when I was a kid because both were pure misery. All three of us kids broke out in Chickenpox at the same time. Mumps was the worst.

Builds character, though! Yeah, back in the day we got Chickenpox and WE LIKED IT! :D (trolling myself)

Well I dunno about the parties vs a vaccine, but getting chickenpox as an adult is significantly worse and has a high chance of causing lifelong symptoms such as shingles. So, having it once as a kid is a lot better than that. I had it when I was 6 IIRC. I just remember being itchy as hell for a while.

Quasar said:

Well I dunno about the parties vs a vaccine, but getting chickenpox as an adult is significantly worse and has a high chance of causing lifelong symptoms such as shingles. So, having it once as a kid is a lot better than that. I had it when I was 6 IIRC. I just remember being itchy as hell for a while.

I think I had adult chicken pox. Was itchy as hell somewhere I shouldn't have been

Mr. T said:

Fuck Anthrax (the band), Belladonna can take his high voice and stick it up his a$$.

Proof that Belladonna sux > S.O.D.

Okay, you win. S.O.D. is a lot more entertaining although they only have two studio albums, and the latter ("Bigger Than the Devil") left a bit to be desired.

to be fair John Bush kicked ass.

It's been awhile since I listened to it but I remember The Crackhead Song and Aren't You Hungry being really good. Altho MOD's version of the latter song was funnier