Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Quad5Ny

jdoom

I don't see what you're trying to show us. What I'm thinking though is that since you're a newbie you don't realize we've known about JDoom for the passed year or two.

I use JDoom. I just got the update, but I can't make it look like that. the 3d models won;t work. Bah!! And to think I only got the update to see those models and if they looked any better..

WHO DELETED MY POST????????

Anyway, JDOOM is good for eye candy, but that's about it. I have only recently discovered it, though. Never had the arse to download it until now, mainly because I thought it was OpenGL only. Turns out I have Direct3D, which sucks a bit, but still plays JDOOM.

no i posted that cuz i thought u would like it, i havent seen any pics of jdoom that look that good thats why

Orion, you're just a shame for the Community!

Welcome to the Doom Community, Quad5Ny!
I like your shots! Yes, Jdoom is awesome with its highres textures and the new 3d monsters! We have to wait a little to have this models.
And yes: you are not alone to don't have seen any pics of jdoom that look that good thats why

I have said that I will no more post any comment here at Doomworld, but I want to say you that there is some cool guys, somewhere else...
Here, you will find a lot of young boys, just thinking:
"How can I have a best masturbation?"

They are pathetics! When I look at what they are talking about... What a pity! I don't understand the moderators... There is so much vulgarities, so much out of topic threads...
I have read the post of a ..."cool guy" saying that its best friend has lost its parents, but it was ... it was a joke!

They are indecents, and a shame for the Community!

You will not see my "signature" under this comment, because I am not here, and I never have writen something here... I have tried to be as cool as possible, to share the most possible, but they don't want to say thank you! They just enjoy with vulgarities and bad comments!
I'm really sad, and it's not a joke!
You know why? Because I'm not sure to stay alive for a long time, and because all I hear is: "What have you tried to give? We don't enjoy your gift!"

When I think we all enjoy the same game... What a pity!

Instead of insulting us, or me in particular why don't you find yourself another forum to post on with people that share the same common intrests as you? You have to understand we can't talk about doom all the time, we've had way too much time in the past for that, and it's all been said. I'd rather read a thread about jerking off than another "What's your favorite monster" or "look at this shot of JDoom". And I'm sure it's the same for the majority of people here, so there's nothing really that you can do to help this.

Just want to tell you in closing that it sickens me to see idiots take forums so seriously they'll actually get depressed if they don't fit in or if they have a problem with someone else on the forum. It's just one thing I consider wrong with this world, people need lives, and crying because your internet life isn't the way you want it is just pathetic.

Quad5Ny said:

no offense but i dont think we need a thread about masturbation.(just my $.2)

You never know, might cum in handy ;)

...crying because your internet life isn't the way you want it is just pathetic

Don't worry about my life: I did not await you to live a true life, and not a dreamed one...!

It's just one thing I consider wrong with this world, people need lives...

Doh...! You don't need live? I understand now! Poor boy!

...it's all been said...

Heh...seeing as how so many people use the word "cum" in the seminal way now, I'm not surprised that the only people in Latin (like myself) are those that are mature enough to say the word "cum" (pronounced in Latin "coom"; means "with" and in some cases "when") without laughing their asses off ;)

Sounds like you're trying to insult me in some way, yet I can't be sure since I can't really understand what you're trying to say, I guess english isn't your first language. But whatever, I said what I wanted, and if you are trying to insult me you're not better than the people you're bitching about.

kain said:

LOL!! coom!! bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha!!

hmm... it's stuff like this you don't like, right Jive? heh

kain said:

LOL!! coom!! bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha!!

Did you drink Bleach when you were little?