Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NoWits

Legacy of suffering... where is it?

I read about this wad called Legacy of Suffering on a cacoward page, and it looked pretty awesome... but the website it's on (brdoom.com) is missing. Everywhere I look links to that very website, and web.archive.org has no copies of the zip file. So, does anyone have it available?
thanks in advance.

Still being worked on? It's finished, unless you mean there are outstanding bugs or something. Haven't seen Logan MTM around in a while, so I about anyone knows unless they ask him directly.

Xaser said:

Still being worked on? It's finished, unless you mean there are outstanding bugs or something. Haven't seen Logan MTM around in a while, so I about anyone knows unless they ask him directly.

Well the story didn't really end last time...it left space for some sort of sequel.

The sequel will be done in UDK engine, not as a doom wad (unfortunately), and probably is in progress, as far i know

lupinx-Kassman said:

I'm more curious to know why brdoom was closed down.

I was wondering the same thing, too, a few weeks back.

Xaser said:

Haven't seen Logan MTM around in a while, so I about anyone knows unless they ask him directly.

Last I heard from LoganMTM, he was spending most of his time caring for an unwell family member and had little time for gaming stuff.

Doesn't the protagonist die at the end of LoS? I thought his head finished on a stick at the end..

Sorry about bumping such an old thread and about being a bit offtopic.

Anonymous3000 said:

Doesn't the protagonist die at the end of LoS? I thought his head finished on a stick at the end..

I think the story ends with the protagonist facing down a couple of archviles. They embroil the player in flames and the screen goes black. I could be wrong though - my computer really choked on that last level.

Anonymous3000 said:

Sorry about bumping such an old thread and about being a bit offtopic.

YOU SHOULD BE

Maybe this time someone in charge will see Scuba's post?

Scuba Steve said:

Could one of the webmasters change the Cacoward Link to LoS to point to the idgames link in this thread instead of brdoom? Thank you.