Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DoomUK

So who's drunk?

I'd describe myself as moderately drunk.

Now post your own current level of intoxication upon this yule tide (if you're sad enough to be browsing the internet on Christmas day, like I am). Stoners are welcome to participate btw.

Anyone who gets drunk on Christmas deserves to get very, very badly beaten up and left on the road to bleed.

i jhust had hlf a can of miler litea im so jdrufnk rihgt now heehehehe!!!!

Jodwin said:

Anyone who gets drunk on Christmas deserves to get very, very badly beaten up and left on the road to bleed.

I'll drink to that!

Jodwin said:

It must be cold up there on that pedestal. Well, I'm sure your head is warm.

Have had 3 beers and a glass of champagne so far. Feelin a little bit, not so compelled to continue a thread on it

this thread has achieved completeness. someone should remake it into a doom map.

Seeker_of_Truth said:

I'm not drunk, but I've had a few beers.

Give you a few bottles of whiskey and you may start feeling a buzz :P

Me, not drunk. But then, I don't drink either.

Bought the 24 pack, starting on the first. Also did quite the shopping spree on Steam, can't wait to dig my hands in.

Now that's a sad Christmas.

I had a beer and a wine. Wasn't really interested in drinking. Did get another sixpack of Guinness today. Might have one later.

i was at work most of the day but I just had a Blue Moon a few minutes ago.

Technician said:

It stings your pee hole.

Nah, I just don't see it as "recreation". I can see it as a solvent and for medicines, and even when water was scarce (and bad water, especially) but as for fun, I really don't see the use in it. Not saying that I can't party, but the people that can't party without alcohol really need to rethink some things, in my opinion. I'm sure I'm alone in this thought, though.

Csonicgo said:

Nah, I just don't see it as "recreation". I can see it as a solvent and for medicines, and even when water was scarce (and bad water, especially) but as for fun, I really don't see the use in it. Not saying that I can't party, but the people that can't party without alcohol really need to rethink some things, in my opinion. I'm sure I'm alone in this thought, though.

I second this. I don't drink (or do any sorta drug). If you like the taste of it, then have at it, but it shouldn't be the source of a party.

Csonicgo said:

Same here. I've tried alcohol a handful of times and hated it each time. I gave it a fair shake but I really don't see the appeal. Plus I'm a fitness freak and the two don't mix. But all my friends drink, and I certainly don't judge anyone, it's just not my thing.

not drunk, but been drinking all holiday long, tho. Will be getting drunk soon, no doubt. If you are so lucky, you may get one of my signature drunken blogs. (Haven't done one of those in awhile).

At the time this thread was posted I was fairly drunk and by the time the Christmas party was over I was slightly-past-reasonably drunk. It was a fairly long drinking session though, so I did pretty well to behave myself as much as I did, really :P

Since then I'vehad a nights sleep, so I'm properly sober now.

Csonicgo said:

Smoke Weed Every Day

I agree with your post in spirit but dudes who can't enjoy a couple of beers are weenies IMO