Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sephiroth

more of WTF

well i was going to get a dreamcast system and as many games as i could. here a dreamcast is 35 and any game is just 5. or maybe the collectors doom and ultimate quake. well so i figured i would do it when my dad returns. he said he would be gone a half hour or hour at most. well 3 hours later still not back and the dumb shit is not useing his cellphone. also i was going to go out. well that dumb shit has shot my plans all to hell, once agian. he is most lily out getting drugs or a hooker, the reason i have left home. I dont know why i vist on the weekends, the place is trashed, he always is doing shit like this, the computer is trashed, there are drugs all downstairs, and i hate this place. sadly i have to come here cause i need money if i want to go to school. Wish i had a car right now and my own house. My friend is not much help, i asked him to take me but he is too busy takeing ecstacy and drinking to help. well i only hope i can do it tomarrow

Sephiroth said:

well i was going to get a dreamcast system and as many games as i could. here a dreamcast is 35 and any game is just 5. or maybe the collectors doom and ultimate quake. well so i figured i would do it when my dad returns. he said he would be gone a half hour or hour at most. well 3 hours later still not back and the dumb shit is not useing his cellphone. also i was going to go out. well that dumb shit has shot my plans all to hell, once agian. he is most lily out getting drugs or a hooker, the reason i have left home. I dont know why i vist on the weekends, the place is trashed, he always is doing shit like this, the computer is trashed, there are drugs all downstairs, and i hate this place. sadly i have to come here cause i need money if i want to go to school. Wish i had a car right now and my own house. My friend is not much help, i asked him to take me but he is too busy takeing ecstacy and drinking to help. well i only hope i can do it tomarrow

/me looks at the spelling errors
Uh oh...your dad is gonna be pissed when he finds out you dropped some of his acid.

Sephiroth said:

Wish i had a car right now and my own house. My friend is not much help, i asked him to take me but he is too busy takeing ecstacy and drinking to help. well i only hope i can do it tomarrow

Poor baby can't use buses? Daddy not there to see you accross the road?

hey fod i do use the Bus. but it dont go where i need to go. so then it would be pointless. but anyway i was able to get the dreamcast system, almost didnt cause the place was about to close

Megalyth said:

Look at it this way Sephiroth: it's not a hardware problem. :)

Haha, rofl.

Sephiroth said:

my own house.

Move to Ohio, housing and taxes are dirt cheap. I could support myself working part time bagging groceries at Jewel.

Lüt said:

Move to Ohio, housing and taxes are dirt cheap. I could support myself working part time bagging groceries at Jewel.

Heh, not the "move to Ohio" drivel again :P

Last time you did that I began flooding you with pictures of the cheapest, most ghetto houses in Pittsburgh.

Archvile64 said:

Heh, not the "move to Ohio" drivel again :P

What about it? It's true dammit.

The difference is that in Ohio, the houses aren't that dilapidated ghetto shit you were showing me, which was equivalently priced.

What, so you have something against $1,000 one story, 50 sq. feet stone shacks with now windows? :P

As long as it's got room to fit half the stuff in my basement and doesn't leak, not really. There should probably be a door somewhere though.

Sounds about right, except the heating/cooling probably sucks cock...as in, there isn't any. Have fun when the inside temperature dips to ten below during the winter.

The good thing about stone houses is I can set fires anywhere I want and they won't burn down.

As for me and my stuff... heh, that's a different story, but I'd rather burn than freeze.

fodders said:

imagine that in the american way ;) if the fact that sep lives in u.s.

999cop said:

imagine that in the american way ;) if the fact that sep lives in u.s.

Meh, I don't like public transportation. Just the fact that it costs money when I can walk or bike somewhere, and have more control over exactly where I'm going than if I take a bus or something.

fodders said:

I don't know how it is in Britain, but public transportation systems in the U.S. suck ass. I was taking the bus back and forth to HS for four years, and hated it. And Salt Lake is supposed to have one of the better systems, too.

IMJack said:

I don't know how it is in Britain, but public transportation systems in the U.S. suck ass. I was taking the bus back and forth to HS for four years, and hated it. And Salt Lake is supposed to have one of the better systems, too.

The system in Pittsburgh is fine. There are lots of buses, especially on the weekdays. Although, it's a lot better taking a school bus. Fortunately I live just within the range that gets school bus service.

I got a friend that lives in pittsburgh, maybe she goes to the same school as you.