Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tmaniak

Already and fact my first mod!!!!!!

Already and fact my first mod!!!!!! to download the mod to enter to my web and to look for in downloads

[URL deleted. Mod contained modified AV map. Warez on site. Please remove the doom2.wad from your site, and get permission to use the level from AV from the original designers before posting this URL again.]

eh.... wtf? what is Alien Vendetta map26 with missing textures galore doing in there?

Erik said:

what is Alien Vendetta map26 with missing textures galore doing in there?

Uh, it's a guns mod... look at the weapons :P

uh I did... but eh... they look like big chunks of paper with weapons drawn on them...

Erik said:

they look like big chunks of paper with weapons drawn on them...

I dunno, they look pretty cool from those 2 screenshots.

heh most of them looked good.. but the chaingun did not.. and I am still wondering why map01 is AV map26.

Oh you actually downloaded it? Heh, I was looking at the news and download pages like, "where the hell do you see missing textures in those shots?!" :P

Dude, that site has the Doom 2 wad for download. That = warez. But *url deleted* is the URL to his mod. Looks good dude.

tmaniak, your site has the Doom 2.wad for download. Here at DW we have a rule. If you post a link with ANY game available for download that is sold it is illegal and will probably get you in trouble. Please, take the Doom 2.wad off your site? Please, so you don't get in trouble and so that more people can check out your mod. THANKS!

bigbadgangsta said:

tmaniak, your site has the Doom 2.wad for download. Here at DW we have a rule. If you post a link with ANY game available for download that is sold it is illegal and will probably get you in trouble. Please, take the Doom 2.wad off your site? Please, so you don't get in trouble and so that more people can check out your mod. THANKS!

I'M NOT A MOD DAMNIT

Right like he'd listen to you :P

Uh-oh...

There's only one problem with your logic, buddy -- Doom2 can still be purchased. Try idsoftware.com and look for Collector's Doom.

My url not contain any warez files !!!!!!!!!
The wad file is legal.

*EDITED BY JULIAN*

DOOM2 IS NOT ABANDONWARE. DOOM2.WAD IS STILL COPYRIGHTED AND SOLD. GIVE UP ON YOUR SILLY ATTITUDE OR I'LL BE FORCED TO BAN YOU FROM THESE FORUMS AND, WORSE, REPORT YOU TO ID SOFTWARE.
THIS WIIL BE MY ONLY WARNING

tmaniak said:

the doom2 is abandonware

Have you been to id software's homepage within the last 8 years? It has been and still is for sale, in fact they even re-released it a few months ago and it is still in stores.

I gotta take your link down until you remove it from your page.

[edit: heh, somebody beat me to it :P ]

Lüt said:

[edit: heh, somebody beat me to it :P ]

HAH! The tables have turned! Now you know how I feel :P

[edit: heh, somebody beat me to it :P ] [/B]

Mordeth I bet, I saw him browsing the forums. He detected a disturbance in the forums, somebody trying to us to the dark side.

bigbadgangsta said:

Mordeth I bet, I saw him browsing the forums. He detected a disturbance in the forums, somebody trying to us to the dark side.

I detect a disturbance in your english skills. Somebody's trying to steal words from your sentence!

Archvile64 said:

Somebody's trying to steal words from your sentence!

Somebody's stealing bold tags from his quotes too.

Archvile64 said:

I detect a disturbance in your english skills. Somebody's trying to steal words from your sentence!

WHOS THE BASTARD STEALING WORDS FROM ME? Oh....wait...I just didn't type it. WHOOPS!

Zaldron said:

Somebody's spamming the forums just so I will never reach him ^_^

Pfff, my "posts per day" has risen an amazing 0.06 since yesterday, whooptie-doo.

Lüt said:

Pfff, my "posts per day" has risen an amazing 0.06 since yesterday, whooptie-doo.

A whole .06? Yuo spammar!

Bah, I'l be glad when the forums settle down a bit again. It's all been a bit crazy these last few days.

Saying Doom = abandonwarez though is the most retarded thing I've seen yet.