Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HumanBones

Odamex Saturday Nitro #20 - OdaCTF2012 for 2012

What better way to start the new year off with a Nitro hosting a wad designed to kick start the competitive Odamex community? We decided to host odactfmp because it contains the best maps from every other map pack so hey, why not? Oh, and manual flag return will be on also. If you have not experienced CTF with manual return yet, you don't know what fun you're missing.

WAD: Odactfmp || Odactfmp Patch1 || Odavox
Maps: 32 (map32 to map01 in reverse)
Mode: 6vs6 CTF
Server: CoffeeNet - DTX1 & MWI1
Date: Saturday, January 7th 2012 @ 8pm EDT

Tango said:

yo dawg, broken link to odactf. happy to see tango sux was included though.

whups! So many FTP changes going on with CoffeeNet lately its hard to keep up with where everything is heh. I fixed it on the odamex site, but in case its not updated on doomworld, here is a link: http://wads.coffeenet.org/zips/odactfmp.zip

er... shouldn't the txt file at least include an authors list? especially considering none were apparently contacted (not that it would make much difference i'm sure). i don't mean just for my sake but i was curious who made some of them.

I actually wanted to do that but..forgot? Oops! If it helps, I can tell you that by pressing F1 in-game you can see where every map is from.

When I release odactfmp- (which will pretty much incorporate the fixes in that patch1 wad into a final release), I'll be sure to update the text file to include those details :).

Tango said:

er... shouldn't the txt file at least include an authors list? especially considering none were apparently contacted (not that it would make much difference i'm sure). i don't mean just for my sake but i was curious who made some of them.

yeah, this is IDL legacy - this wad is a hack of the IDL compilation, which doesn't give credits to map sources in the first place.