Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
JavaGuy

Fods...

Fods, master of all web site finding, I need help bad. My school project is "Wilderness survival in the eighteen hundreds" and I need help. It's got to be about America. Lewis and Clark might have something useful, or maybe even searching about the Civil War. But I can't find anything. Please help oh Great One.

Um, I thought Fods was a 50 year old Brit, not a 150 year old American. I could be wrong though, as I'm sure he's about to post another 10 page essay. =)

JavaGuy said:

I know, but he can find anything

Only when he wants to :P

And JavaGuy, you could always try google, or if all else fails -- a library! (GASP!)

Heh, I'd like to see if fodders could find me a guide to replacing all the hardware inside a computer with strawberry jelly components and wafer PCBs :)

ZarcyB said:

Heh, I'd like to see if fodders could find me a guide to replacing all the hardware inside a computer with strawberry jelly components and wafer PCBs :)

Jelly computers: Korean design, coming in a soft, transparent plastic bag filled with clear white jelly with a bunch of colored jujubes inside. Can be rolled, twisted, bent, etc.

fodders
deadnail is my bitch
[boarder düd]

WhenTF did that happen?

IMJack said:

WhenTF did that happen?

Since the transition of the DW forums into the SA forums was completed.

pritch said:

Cat's outa the bag, fodders.

Google's powered by you, innit?

ROFLMAO