Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Maes

Terrorist razor?

I don't get it...Al-Shabaab is supposed to be an Islamic militant organization. As devout Muslims, I guess they are supposed to have a notable pogonotrophy.

So exactly, what does this Al Shabab safety razor have to do them? (Despite the arab markings on the box, it's 100% Chinese-made).

BTW, I have one of those. Considering the cheapo price (1 Euro at the local bazaars) and that it's indeed all-metal, it's actually a pretty decent shaving tool. So am I getting terrorism on my face or something?

Is it possible to use this razor in the USA after this bill has been passed?

Real manly men in the united states only shave with the razors the military sends us when we turn 18.

Technician said:

Pro-tip: Practicing Islams shave their balls and assholes.

So if Allah wants you to shave your privates, then why did he put hair there in the first place? :)

Vordakk said:

So if Allah wants you to shave your privates, then why did he put hair there in the first place? :)

So he can tell infidels apart? Hmm wait...this plan will probably backfire...

Vordakk said:

Or the foreskin for that matter.

Maes said:

So he can tell infidels apart? Hmm wait...this plan will probably backfire...

This is the funniest post ever.

Vordakk said:

Didn't you read that last line? ALLAH KNOWS BEST.

Now it would be a might blow to us all if we found out that Doomguy (may Allah's blessing lay upon him) is actually a Muslim and was assigned the mission to kill the demons by Allah, in his infinite wisdom (praised be His name).

Quast said:

Real manly men in the united states only shave with the razors the military sends us when we turn 18.

I guess this guy didn't hold his standard-issue, government-approved razor in too much esteem, then.

Vordakk said:

Because he wants you to shave your privates. Can't do that with no hair.

Jodwin said:

Because he wants you to shave your privates. Can't do that with no hair.

I get it now. Virtuous men toiling to remove those vile hairs brings glory to Allah. Naught without labor.