Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hypr

a tc i made using old wads from a long time ago

this tc i made is pretty good

it has alot of stuff in it to keep some people busy for a bit

there were some reject wads i couldnt get in :( , like dragon12.wad and hevnhell.wad

but theres new music sound enemies and weapons i might change the lightsabre to a real sword

and the cadco's to something other than a imperial probe droid or bill clintons head

i started the tc using my favorite doom levels from a long time ago
it was mostly starwars levels but i changed them and the sounds are a mix of mostly everything but 1st was starwars and i didnt like some of the sounds so i basicly changed then

music i was inspired to add 007 movie themes ff themes theres still a few star wars themes i like on there and miscelanious stuff which sounded cool

im going to set up a site with screen shots and dloads of it as soon as i can probably today ill set it up

Uh, the link you gave doesn't work. Remember to delete the stupid geocities index.html and replace it with your own...

try now i have the gfx of monsters and weapons on the page im going to upload the wads soon

The tc is completely uploaded i just got to set up links and do last minute things on enemies , if im lucky ill be able to do a doom 2 sequel the page is at geocities.com/hypr2002