Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Hellbent

Deepsea Question

Hi. Hi! How is everyone? I'm doing great. I'm making zillions of DM wads, all boring to look at, but great fun to battle in. I've been using Deep97 registered but DeepSea works better in XP Pro than Deep97. Now I'm wondering if there is a shortcut key to make lighting increase and decrease the way you can change sector heights real easy. Shift PGUP increases ceilng height
SHIFT HOME inscrease floor height. What increases light level?

Thank you! And have a nice day.

Hellbent said:

Hi. Hi! How is everyone? I'm doing great. I'm making zillions of DM wads, all boring to look at, but great fun to battle in. I've been using Deep97 registered but DeepSea works better in XP Pro than Deep97. Now I'm wondering if there is a shortcut key to make lighting increase and decrease the way you can change sector heights real easy. Shift PGUP increases ceilng height
SHIFT HOME inscrease floor height. What increases light level?

Thank you! And have a nice day.

There were a few things changed for XP - don't remember them all:)

There are 2 shortcut keys for lighting and you can use the ++ option in the sector dialog to change a range of values. So if you select a bunch of sectors and key in ++10, all the light values increase by 10.

The commands below are in the summary of keyboard/mouse commands in the help. The difference between them is one set quits once any sector hits 0 or 255, and the other will keep forcing all up or down.

Ctrl+PgUp = increase with limit
Ctrl+PgDn = decrease with limit

Ctrl+Home = increase no limit
Ctrl+End = decrease no limit