Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Craigs

King Arthur's Gold

Found this on /v/ and figured I'd share it. The best way I can think of to describe it is a class based CTF version of terraria. The game's not finished yet but there's already some pretty cool stuff in it.
Link: http://kag2d.com/

Tried it when totalbiscuit played it on some livestream of his, it's pretty fun. Haven't played for a few versions though. Knight fighting can be a bit hit or miss depending on your ping, and I'm pretty sure I've heard of people using speed hacks, but it's pretty unusual. Probably just really good players. Builder is pretty fun, dropping ladders on people's heads can be a big surprise. Didn't really get into the archer's gameplay. The servers can be a bit buggy as you'd expect from an alpha, but it's a nice way to kill a few hours.

Apologies for bump-age. Guess I'm a bit late getting into this game. Picked it up on a pay-what-you-want offer on IndieGameStand.com (sadly the offer has expired now). But yeah, completely hooked on it. Love playing as the builder, coming up with fiendish traps to either drown people or get them stuck in a spike pit.

Also tried making a map for it. You can use whatever image editor you like, as long as it saves 24 bit PNGs. They don't look like much outside of the game, but they're easy to make and they look much better when they're loaded in game.