Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
nxn

It's my b-day

LOL, yeah I've had some nasty experiences renting. My first apartment was this absolutely massive loft deal. It had uncovered plywood floors and plain drywall up on the walls. That place rocked! I used to just ride my skateboard everywhere. heh, I did a powerslide into the kitchen once and caught a seem in the plywood and literally almost fell out the window. :) I did get a little pissed of when I realised that my cock sucker of a landlord had been showing my apartment to other perspective renter while I was away at work. I only found out cus I was home sick one day and the fucker walks in with a bunch of people. I got back at him by collect six months of garbage and throwing all over the back of the place before I moved out. Come to think of it, I still have the keys to that place....

My second apartment was about a sixth the size. The guy in the next apartment was a super old guy with Emphisema. I got so used to his hacking and weezing that when I didn't hear it I actually worried about the old bastard. My other neighbor down the hall was a paranoid schizophrenic who loved playing the guitar. He was really bad, but I didn't wanna tell him. :) That guy was fucking bonkers.

Once the fire alarm went off in the vacant apartment across the hall, and I had to break in at about 4 in the morning to shut the damn thing off. other than that I have to say renting rocks if you don't have shitty neighbors. No worrying about roofs or windows or cutting grass etc etc. In case you do end up with noisy neighbors and you aren't the type for a direct confrontation: cut a 2x4 about 5 feet long. Now put one end of the board on the floor tight against the wall on the hinge side of the door. lean the otehr end over till it's over the knob. Now just tie the knob to the board with a peice of rope and you can listen from your apartment as they try to figure out why the door won't open. I've had fun with this a couple of times.

Get a roommate. You don't have to like the guy, as long as you can tolerate each other. My roommate is a slovenly, preachy jerk who thinks I'm Satan's cabana boy, but we're cool with living together.

Happy belated bday, o, sorry I missed you on the day.

Bah, I'd return teh Ge4 and save the money for now. And get a girlf who DOES have a job, then you won't have to get one! At least, I seem to be making it work that way at the moment. However, I'm still with my parents, she's paying rent and food and shit. I'm going to be seriously skint when I move out next year.

Yeah, and cars cost a farking bomb. And they break and shit. Lüt's right, you got all this bollocks to look forward now, it really all starts happening when you turn 16.

Welcome to the fuckstorm, my friend.

gee thanks for cheering me up buddy, what would I ever do without you? =\

Insomniac said:

happy fucking birthday.

umm, thanks?
EDIT: POST 3000 WOOO!!!

I really really want to go to Pitt, just so I'll be able to live at home for another four years.

Archvile64 said:

I really really want to go to Pitt, just so I'll be able to live at home for another four years.

why would you want to?

So I wouldn't have to worry about going through the ordeal of renting an apartment/putting up with a roommate. Plus Pitt's not a bad school anyway.

but you could smoke weed in your house, have parties, drink, do whatever the hell you want. But I guess it's your choise.