Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
deathz0r

Newsflash

I love how people stack all kinds of shit on their beds and then sleep on the floor. It just makes all kinds of sense.

DC

We want pics of you throwing up...or something.

I have hardwood floors in my place so it would suck if I slept on the floor, then again it would suck if I slept on my bed without throwing the shit on the floor first. Most of it is sharp and point, I once woke up with a screw in my ear. Hopefull that didn't come out of my head but just fell on me somehow... hopefully. =]

I fell asleep in the floor last night for like two hours.
When I woke up, I had a terrible crick in my neck. :)

I've actually heard that sleeping on a hard surface is good for your back. If a had more room on my floor I would most likely try it, especially since my job is so horrible on my back. Stocking and scoliosis don't mix.

DooMBoy said:

I fell asleep in the floor last night for like two hours.
When I woke up, I had a terrible crick in my neck. :)

How did you manage to fall asleep on the floor without meaning to?

EllipsusD said:

I've actually heard that sleeping on a hard surface is good for your back.

It's better than a bunch of pillows, but not THAT hard. Wooden floors will give you constant back pain after a month or two.

bah whatever, I'll take a bunch of pillows over a hard floor regardless of it being unhealthy, atleast my quality of sleep is good.

Well, I was saying the pillows aren't great, but they're a lot better than a hardwood floor.

I sleep on my carpet floor now and then when a pal camps over. Of course that really doesn't happen anymore, but hey...

Heh, well one night isn't bad, but I know from doing it for like 5 months, it sucks.