Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Liam

Mother 3

That's odd. EarthBound (imo) was the best game ever. Then I just found out a few days ago the guy sitting next to me in class is the head of this huge petition, the very same you speak of. Funny how things are connected... by EarthBound too.

Earthbound kicked all kinds of ass. I loved the condiment system. They bloody well better bring it back to America.

DC

The "condiment system"? Earthbound was some kind of cooking game?

:p

Rellik said:

The "condiment system"? Earthbound was some kind of cooking game?

:p

There were about two hundred different food items that could heal HP. Ten of those were condiments (packet of ketchup, hot sauce, sugar, you know). If you used a food item and had a condiment on hand, they'd be used together. If it's the right condiment for the food, you'd get even more health than what they'd give you seperately.

Earthbound (Mother 2) was a completely insane game. I know some people who swear by it and others who think it was the worst game ever. I myself had some fun with it back in the day, but I haven't played it for some time and can't realy form an opinion on it.

I've got a fan-subbed copy of the original Mother ROM for the NES. I played it for a few minutes, but couldn't quite get into it, you know? Has anyone else played this?

IMJack said:

I've got a fan-subbed copy of the original Mother ROM for the NES. I played it for a few minutes, but couldn't quite get into it, you know? Has anyone else played this?

I used to have that. They called it EarthBound zero over in the US. I'll have to dig it up again sometime and play through it.

This has absolutely nothing to do with what Doom-Child is asking for, wink-wink, nudge-nudge, but RPG Zone has a lot of resources for older console RPGs. Particularly the first five or six links at the top of the page are good resources, nudge-nudge, saynomore-saynomore, about older RPGs for console systems that may or may not have come out in the states, wink-wink, knowhatimean-knowhatimean.

What's next? A petition saying that *CENSORED TO PREVENT FLAMEWAR* is better than *CENSORED TO PREVENT FLAMEWAR*?

Doom-Child said:

Dammit. I always get here after the mods have censored everything.

He did that himself.

Well that would explain something. But I still get everywhere after you guys suck all the fun out.

DC