Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
deathz0r

random DM picture

Wtf, are anav_d5, [ud]erico, rockettjay and [ud]skippy playing from the same computer or something? :)

Aww, I missed the all-UD game :P

Ah...good ol' sweet low pings. Except for deathz0r and his crap-like connection =)

Hey, I for one take pride in being the best 56k keyboarder out there :P

D5M2 rules!

With that many people? Only if you enjoy five consecutive spawn-frags.

Lament said:

Wtf, are anav_d5, [ud]erico, rockettjay and [ud]skippy playing from the same computer or something? :)

That's ANAV_DS mister

Archvile64 said:

Aww, I missed the all-UD game :P

yes, that was the days of udm1 development.

Yeh I play lev1, leave on lev2 and hope to catch 7 and 18 later, I have noticed that modders plays map02 tho, damn bitch has no idea of what a good wad is, she wants me to tell Toke she loves his vex wad :)

7 is ok now and then, I don't like 18 either though.

18 is another one of those queer spawn-frag fests.

It's funny how the decent D5 maps get skipped on the rotation. That one in the castle isn't bad, map 5 I think, and there are a few other decent ones that they never play.

As for Vex-DM, it's okay. I just don't like it because the levels aren't unique enough, and some are too complex for DM, IMO.

Dwango5 Map02 is basically well-designed for dual games. FFAs are a bit crazy to play on, especially for high pingers + rocket lovers, easy to kill yourselves.

Fod: Did you indicate that you dislike "Vexation" in your words? In my opinion, I think that wad is okay. Some maps are fine, some maps confusing, overall, I'd give it points 55 out of 100.

d5m2 is very interesting in 1on1. In a ffa the results mostly show who is the biggest bfg whore and who shoots the most rockets at the intersections.

999cop said:

Fod: Did you indicate that you dislike "Vexation" in your words? In my opinion, I think that wad is okay. Some maps are fine, some maps confusing, overall, I'd give it points 55 out of 100.

No I havn't really played it enough to form an opinion yet, hardly anyone plays vex when it's my turn to play

Archvile64 said:

It's funny how the decent D5 maps get skipped on the rotation. That one in the castle isn't bad, map 5 I think, and there are a few other decent ones that they never play.

Map11 is the only one I'll play with more than two people on. It's the best Dwango5 map easily and it doesn't get skipped...

Liam the Bard said:

Map11 is the only one I'll play with more than two people on. It's the best Dwango5 map easily and it doesn't get skipped...

it's a good map as long as it's not clogged with newbies who just run into rockets all over and gives exit button campers tons of frags.

Liam the Bard said:

Be'cause it's Knort's favorite! of course!
hmm, let's try gaming on d5m8

fodders said:

No I havn't really played it enough to form an opinion yet, hardly anyone plays vex when it's my turn to play

Modders scares them all away :P

Night-Fang said:

Ah...good ol' sweet low pings. Except for deathz0r and his crap-like connection =)

D5M2 rules!

correction, crap-like geometric position.

Doh! If you read it, it says Dw5 map02, and if you look at the picture is says [UD]DEATHZOR 51, [UD]RALPHIS 45, ANAV_DS 35, [UD]ERICO 32, ROCKETJAY 10, AND [UD]SKIPPY 7 Sooooooo...and this is only a guess, mind, I think it's a screenshot of a game containing those people on a Dwango5 map02 game :) I could be wrong tho :)Ohhhh and you suck it seems at Doom2 Dwango5 map02, you came last

fodders said:

Ohhhh and you suck it seems at Doom2 Dwango5 map02, you came last

yeah, i think it was him or erico (or both) that kept on whining about how d5m2 sucks.