Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Liam

Photoshop Contest!!!!$%

My reply would feature no less than 40 men that could easily star on goatse.cx... hence, I think it would be best for everyone involved (especially me) to leave it untouched.

If you're going to do a Photoshop thread, generally you Photoshop it yourself first.

Not to mention that all good Photoshop threads are spontaneous, not "HEY PHOTOSHOP THIS FUNNY IMAGE LOLOLOLOLOL"

In closing, you are dumb.

Linguica said:

Not to mention that all good Photoshop threads are spontaneous, not "HEY PHOTOSHOP THIS FUNNY IMAGE LOLOLOLOLOL"

I think my brain just chased that sentence around a tree and passed out. Isn't "HEY PHOTOSHOP THIS FUNNY IMAGE LOLOLOLOLOL" spontaneous O_o?

deadnail said:

My reply would feature no less than 40 men that could easily star on goatse.cx... hence, I think it would be best for everyone involved (especially me) to leave it untouched.

You know, I actually had similar thoughts myself.

Linguica said:

If you're going to do a Photoshop thread, generally you Photoshop it yourself first.

In closing, you are dumb.

heheheh

Mmm mmm fod, decide on a bitch and stick with it =)

argh! discrimination! I've been wanting to get my title changed for ages and in the mean time fod gets his changed 2 times in a row. I also didn't get my registry date updated, and I do realize what will happen to me if I keep bitching about this.

/me ph34r5 for his postcount

Lüt said:
Picture of Ling on a boat cradling a torpedo thingy

Hehe. Lame. But funny :)

Bear in mind this is the first time I ever photoshopped a Goddamn thing so keep your insults to your mother where they belong. =)

Heheh, the Smart Edge selection tool in Paint Shop Pro 7 is pretty damn smart I must say. Still, I'd like to actually see one of you Photoshop monkies actually do your thing so I could learn. =)

I used this image, feel free to do whatever you guys feel liking doing to the toasty kitty.

Geez, I wish I had a place to upload images. I could have such a field day with this stuff.

DC

Doom-Child said:

Geez, I wish I had a place to upload images.

Send them to me.