Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zark

More image stuffage

That's my set-up at home. Sorry about the shit image quality :) Please post your own :)

I've got another computer in the kitchen, but I'm not about to post pics of my nasty ass kitchen. Note the 15" sub behind the chair. After a while (especially using the plasmagun) it makes me totally qweezy. :)

I'd put up a pic of my PC and consoles and shit in my room but my room is humiliatingly small and I keep it rather filthy, so, um, do without. =)

Heh, man, now I really need to get those pics of my basement taken. I have this one (linked for size AGAIN) but it's almost a year old and everything has changed twice since then.

Heh, in fact, that doesn't even show off any of the 20 PCs :P

Meh.

Mind you, this was before I repented to using the glorious mouse ;) I also have two more speakers on top of my monitor as well (for my SBLive!)

You aren't by any chance related to GavinJDC are you? :P

ZarcyB said:

Who the fuck is that? (if you don't mind me asking)

Night-Fang said:

HP?! Gaaahh

*cough* *cough*

*sputter*

*dies*

Don't look at me...my mom and her roommate selected it.

BTW, what do YOU use?

I'm surprised it hasn't burned through his case by now.

Liam the Bard said:

I'm surprised his comp hasn't errored saying "get that shit off my case or I will reformat"

it's on an HP case... It's just as evil as nin is FUCK HP FUCK YOUR CASES, THEY'RE SHIT TOTAL SHIT IF NOT FOR YOUR GOD DAMN CASES I'D BE PLAYING SOME HIGH QUALITY MAX PAYNE WITH MY GEFORCE 4 TI 4600!!!

/me takes his medication

mmmmm purty flowers ahhhhhhhhhhhh sunshine

This thread reminds me of Planetquake's POTD

ZarcyB said:

lol, speaking of Gavin, Crendowing does look like him, sort of.

orion said:

it's on an HP case... It's just as evil as nin is FUCK HP FUCK YOUR CASES, THEY'RE SHIT TOTAL SHIT IF NOT FOR YOUR GOD DAMN CASES I'D BE PLAYING SOME HIGH QUALITY MAX PAYNE WITH MY GEFORCE 4 TI 4600!!!

/me takes his medication

mmmmm purty flowers ahhhhhhhhhhhh sunshine

Heh, I have a Geforce 4...dunno what kind though

bigbadgangsta said:

Heh, I have a Geforce 4...dunno what kind though

I believe it's the Imaginary model.

bigbadgangsta said:

ARG! HE HAS A NIN STICKER ON HIS COMP! That should be illegal!

Liam the Bard said:

BBG said:

I'm surprised his comp hasn't errored saying "get that shit off my case or I will reformat"

Too late, I've already reformatted twice within a month.

BTW, these NIN-bashing jokes aren't really funny anymore. Hell, they were never funny to begin with.

orion said:

it's on an HP case... It's just as evil as nin is

1)

Crendowing said:

Don't look at me.....my mom and her roommate selected it.

2)So you're basically saying it's not evil at all eh? ;)
3)Stay away from the FFF from now on......

what's that got to do with anything cren? I have real good reason to hate hp now, what I hate I consider evil, I hate nin aswell, they're evil. =P

Ouch. The height of that monitor CAN'T be good for his health.

orion said:

what's that got to do with anything cren?

If you're asking about #3, I meant you've pissed me off to the point where I will mod/delete any and all threads you put into the FFF from now on.

I have real good reason to hate hp now

Oh really? And what would that be? Everyone else hates it? *BUZZZZZZ!!!!!!* Sorry, you don't even get a lousy copy of our home game.

I hate nin as well

Your loss, not mine.

they're evil

For the last fucking time, NIN is NOT a THEY!!!!!! IT'S MAINLY JUST REZNOR!!!! I'll even quote what it says on the insert for PHM:

Nine Inch Nails is Trent Reznor

You don't believe me? I'll scan it later on.

Crendowing said:If you're asking about #3, I meant you've pissed me off to the point where I will mod/delete any and all threads you put into the FFF from now on.

You hear that ling? he's abusing his powers

Oh really? And what would that be? Everyone else hates it? *BUZZZZZZ!!!!!!* Sorry, you don't even get a lousy copy of our home game.

stop acting smart, if you paid attention to anything I said you'd know I spend 400 on the newest geforce and it wouldn't fit in my hp case so I'm suffering with a voodoo cause of hp's gay case design

For the last fucking time, NIN is NOT a THEY!!!!!! IT'S MAINLY JUST REZNOR!!!! I'll even quote what it says on the insert for PHM:You don't believe me? I'll scan it later on.

If I don't capitalize the g in god why the fuck should I give a fuck about who nin is? they ain't anything more precious that a load of shit.

EDIT: and you know what? just for you I'll put that quote up on my site once I get a chance.

I've got an HP Pavilion and it works fine for me. Not one problem with it that wasn't caused by the software itself.

Crendowing said:

BTW, these NIN-bashing jokes aren't really funny anymore. Hell, they were never funny to begin with.

don't ask me I'm trippin and that shit looks upside down.