Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sporku

Post your ride (vehicle thread)

I'm going to school there. The photo isn't 100% accurate inasmuch as the 14 bus doesn't go anywhere near where I live but it conveys the idea.

'01 Ford Focus ZX5 Hatchback, Manual, 5-speed.

Lovingly called the "Fungus" by my friend Cody who helped me locate the source of a really nasty leak in the trunk seal, which caused water to flood in during the awful 2011 Tornado outbreak. Took me forever to get rid of that mildew smell.

in the winter it gets insane Gas mileage, but since I live in the Appalachian Mountains, you can throw any sort of fuel economy out the window.

Avoozl said:

Unfortunately I do not have ride and never will.

I.. uh... I mean, you can at least get a scooter, right?

Shaviro said:

Toyota Carina E XLi 1.8 from 96. Has 461.000 km behind it.

Well that's not very far, you know! *smirk*

Csonicgo said:

Well that's not very far, you know! *smirk*

haha. I even edited the post before seeing yours :D

My old ride. Was pretty sweet but got stolen

New one, fuck yeah

It's cheaper for me to rent a car when I need one lol.

Mr. T said:

New one, fuck yeah

Instead of buying another BMX you bought a woman's shopping bicycle?

why.jpg

Los Angeles Commuter Express 450 to and from work.

On the weekends, though, I rock a beastly vehicle. It seriously oozes manlieness. 1997 Honda Odyssey. Color: Dark Purple. It's dirty as hell and spots a cool 170,000 miles. It still has better fuel mileage than my sister's 2008 Accord, oddly enough.

Maybe I'll post a picture when I'm home during the daytime.

I think Hyundai may be supplanting Honda. Lately I have been drooling over Hyundais and scratching my head at Honda. I feel like they've fallen off the wagon while Hyundai is looking more and more like it's on its way to be an industry leader. According to my friend it will have an Ionizer (air cleaner) for heat/AC (an industry first).

http://jalopnik.com/2013-elantra-touring/

Hellbent said:

I think Hyundai may be supplanting Honda. Lately I have been drooling over Hyundais and scratching my head at Honda. I feel like they've fallen off the wagon while Hyundai is looking more and more like it's on its way to be an industry leader. According to my friend it will have an Ionizer (air cleaner) for heat/AC (an industry first).

http://jalopnik.com/2013-elantra-touring/

Yeah, I've been pretty impressed with Hyundai as of late. I used to disregard them completely, but after I saw the new design of the 2012 Hyundai Elantra -- and the fact that a car as good looking as that can get up to 40mpg -- I've started to regret my choice in vehicle. :P

In other news, if it were more feasible/affordable to own/purchase a fully electric vehicle, I would kill to have one of these. It'd probably take quite a while to get used to the idea of having a front trunk instead of having an engine compartment underneath the hood.