Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Naked Snake

Fod's little girl (shes 25)

orion said:

bbg, has anyone ever told you they feel sorry for you?

Dude, I'm kidding. Unless people really want to ;)

bigbadgangsta said:

Dude, I'm kidding. Unless people really want to ;)

so was I... or was I?

Just WHO the Hell authorized you to show pics of fods family WITHOUT his permission?

It's fine I was in irc with him, he sent me the link, I am sure he would have taken it down if I had objected, the guys ok

I wish my children will look at least half as good as your daughter, fod. Kudos.

I hereby retract my comment above and apologize for the reaction.

"For he himself has said it,
And it's greatly to his credit,
That he is an Englishman,
That he is an Englishman!"

Heh. Sideshow Bob... gotta love him.

Yeah, your daughter is pretty and I'm sure that modders was pretty when she was younger (she's still pretty in a way, but not as "appealing" to us youngsters - I hope you understand what I mean and don't interpret it as anything insulting). How old is modders anyway? If she's anywhere around the age I think she is, then I must say that she's well-preserved :-)

fodders said:

It's fine I was in irc with him, he sent me the link, I am sure he would have taken it down if I had objected, the guys ok

Of course I would have removed it. It's your family after all.

orion said:

ahh that kid looks like pritch

You need new glasses or, in case you don't wear glasses already, you simply need glasses.

dsm said:

You need new glasses or, in case you don't wear glasses already, you simply need glasses.

I'll tell you a little secret, I'm on coricidin right now so don't pay much attention to me. =P

A fellow Cidin tripper? Cheers, orion :)

I once took 3 boxes (48 pills). That's 1.4 grams of dextromethorphan hydrobromide (DXM), 30mg per pill. You wanna talk about a trip, I'll fucking tell you about a trip. :) Of course after a while you can't keep that many pills down, but it's better than gagging down a bottle of Robitussin.

Megalyth said:

A fellow Cidin tripper? Cheers, orion :)

I once took 3 boxes (48 pills). That's 1.4 grams of dextromethorphan hydrobromide (DXM), 30mg per pill. You wanna talk about a trip, I'll fucking tell you about a trip. :) Of course after a while you can't keep that many pills down, but it's better than gagging down a bottle of Robitussin.

are you fucking kidding or something? I got a friend that took 13 of em and got his stomach pumped. Sure it's hard to O.D. on DXM itself but the other chemical in coricidin sure as hell can make you die if you take too much, and 48 pills sounds like too much.

I don't know, I took those 8 pills over half an hour ago and I'm bearly feeling anything. My mom came home early so I don't know if this is the best situation, but oh well. I should be feeling something atleast from those 8 =\

edit: orgasms going through my head like a mother fucker

Actually, I did look a little bi tlike that when I was a young lad.

Hmm, she's not that pretty. Sorry fods but you openly slayed my girlfriend on IRC so I'm not playing nice! :)

I'm gonna ask her permission before I put pics of her up on the net again. I don't want to end up on the wrong end of a tirade if I screw up.

Orion, quit fucking your body with pills, they destroy your body's ability to produce serotonin amongst other things.

that's ectacy buddy, get your pills straight.
bah, don't be harsh I think the girl's pretty.

From what I gather there are quite a few types of Coricidin. I avoid the types with all the extra shit, especially acetaminophen (which can kill you easily). The ones I go for have 30mg of DXM as the active ingredient, and little else. 48 is quite a lot, considering that my first time trying it I took 8. That was a one time thing, especially since I had to walk home at 3 a.m., through the woods, by myself *shudder*. Dunno how I made it home without freaking out or getting lost. Note to anyone following this: until you've walked home alone during the hellish hours of the night tripping on DXM, you don't know the meaning of true horror.

Anyway... half an hour ago? It should be kicking in another half hour or 45 minutes :)

it kicked in a little slow because I ate a lot before, but it was and is all there. Damn just gettign the idea of getting lost in the woods is making me paranoid and here I am in my room fucked up on it. Oh well, like I told many people before, right now I'm feeling like I'm swimming though a nice melted marshmellow that's cushioning all my movments.

EDOT: yeah I forgot about those other types of pills, I took those with 30 mg DXM the maximum strength ones are bullshit. And right now that flashing banner is freaking me out so I'll go cya.

Gee, no wonder you like to bash everyone...you never take your meds and instead go for the stuff that fucks you up.

Crendowing said:

Gee, no wonder you like to bash everyone...you never take your meds and instead go for the stuff that fucks you up.

But getting fucked up rules!

Crendowing said:

I'm not on any medication, as for the coricidin, I don't do that a lot. Nitrous? only did that once although I'm planning on doing it again. Ectacy? once and I ain't doing it again unless I have a hot chick with me. Shrooms, supposed to have done them 2 weeks ago, need to call the kid up. Weed ain't a drug.

For more information on orion's drugs please visit: NXNNET (it will be updated tomorrow afternoon with today's trip and a new log/journal or whatever you wanna call it entry)

I noticed she's wearing Tommy Hilfiger. I'm sorry you lost your daughter to the dark side fodders. :)

I heard shrooms suck, never tried 'em though. Damned if you'd get me to try E heh.

fodders said:

Better pic I think [img]http://homepage.ntlworld.com/fodders/wads/joe.jpg[img]

Is that little kid gonna be a doomer?