Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lengis

Anyone read the latest PCGamer with Kreed the so called Doom 3 killer?

I was suprised at how similar it looked to Doom 3, in moody enviroments and the shadows. But I could easily tell that the polygons in the models are far less, and the whole game is inferior.

MVAHAHAHA!!! Pfft.
Kreed is not as good as Doom - the Kreed pic's are all of higher quality than the Macworld screens, so it's easy enough to say that Kreed looks just as good.

Btw, I don't think Flathead will be pleased about this thread (he said in a thread quite a while ago that he did not want to see anymore Unreal/Kreed threads in his forum).

dsm said:

Btw, I don't think Flathead will be pleased about this thread (he said in a thread quite a while ago that he did not want to see anymore Unreal/Kreed threads in his forum).

Well, I wasn't that specific. But yeah, I expect posts here to be more or less on-topic, even if it means that we only get a post and a half a day (makes my job a lot easier).

Enjoy your vacations, because after E3, heh...

The hell? Long threads' titles galore!

FlatHead said:

Well, I wasn't that specific. But yeah, I expect posts here to be more or less on-topic, even if it means that we only get a post and a half a day (makes my job a lot easier).

Well it is on-topic. I'm refering to the latest PCGamer article that directly compares the two games.

we know very little about DOOM,if we want to compare these two game in term of technology.we have to wait for id to release (high-res) movie ,screenshot or technology test of DOOM.so we will be able to give fair judgement on them.but i still want id not to give too much info.

Kreed will likely be released first - then it'll probably be all coll 'n stuff, but when "Doom 3" comes out it'll probably wash Kreed out into the sewer.