Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
C30N9

Exciting dreams

Usually, I dream by random with strange thoughts and dull things. But rarely, I get long dreams including thinking things in it and some strategies. :P

Long time ago, a dream was set in my school. Lots of students were there, then all of a sudden from a high point of a street, the great apes from the Dragon Ball Z series come (yup, my dreams are really strange). I can pretty much say it was because I was playing Budokai Tenkaichi those days (which features the great ape characters). So anyway, they were there for no good. So they started to destroy everything and screaming. I joined a team to get them out and that's when it started. I got through long series of strategies like trapping an ape (but hopelessly the trap wall was destroyed easily), and some other thoughts were joint with the dream (like other games' characters, I told you already I have strange dreams). After all, the apes once ran away and the next thing happened to me was seeing the room's ceiling.

I'm not finding it exciting anymore, however it was at that time. Sadly, I stopped dreaming reasonable things. I mean the last dream was me being driving a car (I'm 15) and suddenly I find myself in class (Seriously what?!).

Anyway, share your good dreams.

Well, when I was about 4 or 5 years old, I had a dream with scrolling credits in it just before I woke up. I also had one in high school with subtitles.

But one of my more memorable dreams was where there was a big war going on between humans and aliens. The aliens consisted of Predators and the Combine from Half-Life 2. I was part of a small and somewhat informal resistant group who was under attack. We were trying to escape in a minivan, with some guy being the driver and a woman sitting on the passenger side. I was in the middle seat to provide cover for us from behind.

In one part we were being chased by a helicopter of sorts that was firing missiles at us. One of them got stuck in the back window, and so I tried to use my gun (which looked like the Overwatch rifle from Half-Life 2) to either shoot out the window around it so it would fall out, or hit the tip and push it out. I eventually got it right before it exploded. But then they fired another missile, which again got stuck in the window. This one was large though, and I yelled up to the front that it was a chute missile. Sure enough, it went off, causing a large parachute to deploy behind us, slowing us down. But, I again used my machine gun to shoot out the window around it and it fell out.

The van was able to escape to a small neighborhood, one which I actually recognized from another dream. There I suggested we ditch the van in a house or open garage, then move at least three streets over so that they couldn't find us. We (now just me and the woman, who again I knew in the dream but didn't recognize in real life) did that, went over three streets, then went up the back porch of another house. By this point, I again had my dog in my arms, as well as two machine guns (one being the Overwatch rifle) and a large box of ammo slung over my shoulders. When we were just entering into the house, the owners came by and greeted us. Not knowing if they were just ignorant of the alien invasion or part of them, we cautiously followed them upstairs. That's when I recognized the bedroom from another dream, and so I laid down on the bed and just waited for the owners to leave so we could start doing watch duties.

The really interesting thing is that I had two additional dreams take place in that neighborhood (and with the Combine) in the months that followed.

I keep a log of my dreams, recording them the moment I wake up and as best I can remember.

27/11/11
Myself and a nameless other are rushing headlong through Granada in a white van, and we pull over by a brook. He drives away and I attempt to catapult myself across to the other side, breaking my legs multiple times in the process. Successfully having reached the other side, however, I see some excrement. I then gain the power of flight and start swooping and collecting various coloured baubbles that are scattered about the treetops. After a while I descend upon a military cliffside compound.

Atop the compound is a bleach-white girl named Tootsie and James Nesbitt, the Irish actor. They are bickering, and I buy them a sandwich each. After several others turn up we launch an all out offensive on some bad guys and Nesbitt is killed.

Suddenly we're on Mars and in an operating theatre. A new Nesbitt with long black sideburns is alive and well, and the old Nesbitt with his leg hacked off is rotting slowly on a clinical stretcher. I am eating a Danish pastry, and am devoting much of my attention toward savouring its luscious, sticky center.
Tootsie is angry at Alive Nesbitt for not liking the same coffee she does, and after a while they discuss how best to go about blowing up a giant celestial body. Alive Nesbitt then disappears, his mind displacing that of Deceased Nesbitt, who is now talking as if he never was, and whose leg - still amputated - begins moving independently at the foot of the stretcher.

The blood red sun glares angrily through the windows of a Martian Kindergarten. A dust storm approaches.

I finish eating my Danish.

19/12/11
I battle a man with a sledgehammer in the houses of parliament and win.

13/01/12
Dustin Hoffman is late for an actors convention in an alternate reality. He spots me playing my guitar and states that he used to play the very same instrument 2 years after my mother purchased it in Warsaw, 1979 (I am apparently not fazed by this). We play pool repeatedly, until Hoffman decides to place a bet with a student in a tweed jacket. At the convention itself, everyone starts to perform some strange and orchestrated ritual. Not in the least bit interested, my dream hastily rearranges itself into something more appealing.

I unpack my allotted foldout mattress into a broken barn, then head into town to take shiny drugs. At a battered granite beach we are handed the good stuff by the authorities, but rather than take mine like a diligent junkie I throw it into the water ahead then run and pick up some shiny pebbles. They glint magically in the dying sunlight...

Night falls! Myself and a group of hired actors attempt to find our way back to the barn through some woodland. From within the woods comes the roaring and oddly bestial sound of machinery, and while some of the paths lead directly to quarries and metalic monsters, others take us through tiny scenic gardens through which no sound may permeate. I discover a road that probably leads back to the house, but turn back to meet up with the group anyway, because it's a dream and I couldn't give a shit. An attractive girl with red hair and a red sweater trundles her luggage through the woods toward the road, and I follow.
At the road, she turns the wrong way, ignoring my insisting that it is in the other direction, and leaves her suitcase with another girl, who I immediately befriend. We walk back in the direction of the house with the luggage.

I battle a series of overweight Duke Nukem battlelords in an attempt to quash an invasion and save humankind. Bossly.

EDIT:
I've recently also been having a recurring dream in which a sphere of metal perforates my head and then I turn into water. Don't know what that's all about, to be honest.

I dream incredibly strange stuff on a nightly basis. It is incredibly strange most of the times and it goes beyond the realm of normalness on a semi-rare basis.

Only dream that stands out in the past year though is the one where I had to fight a shape-shifting Ultros on my back deck (originally disguised as a battlelord from Duke Nukem) with the ability to sling very deadly plush mega missiles for an attack. So erm... I was on my back deck at night, trying to avoid deadly plush mega missiles thrown from a shapeshifting octopus, and I had to reload a few times because I died...

Completely normal, right?

The other night I dreamed I was in an episode of King of the Hill. I had fallen asleep watching a bunch of episodes late at night, so that might explain it.

2012-02-15

I was hovering in the sky and was an observer during a massive military operation.

It looked like all the nations air forces were united and seemed to be headed for a destination which would lead to the destruction of their common enemy, at least in the dream.

The next segment I was hovering just above an ocean and I saw observed a sight which could only be described as all the nations fleets united (yes once again) in a huge sea assault.

I saw flags on ships like destroyers and frigates like North Korea and South Korea side by side, India and Pakistan, China and the Republic of China (Taiwan), the US and Russia, Saudi Arabia and Iran and so forth.

All the countries on Earth united in a military operation in both air and sea, but their destination was never revealed in the dream.

I had a dream once where I was given two swords that granted me the ability to change into whoever I stabbed and/or killed with them.

Using these swords I was able to systematically wipe out a large portion of a nearby village using stealth and misdirection techniques. It all worked smoothly at first. Then someone apparently caught on a threw a machete through my head. In response to this, I transformed into an invisible car and drove away in a third-person perspective.

I awoke moments later extremely confused.

Ugh, the last dream I can remember was where I was holding my dog as it died on the street. Not a good morning for me.

I've had some odd dreams over time. There's a certain period in the morning where I can potentially not wake up properly, so my mind then goes wild and provides me with some very unusual thoughts.

Here's two dreams that I remember from fairly recently:

1) I dreamed that I was on a family holiday in Cyprus. We were driving quite quickly down a beautiful road in some sort of big, sporty, bright white Audi saloon. The sun was shining brilliantly and things were nice. We pulled into a seaside town with was set up on three stepped levels (beach and then two roads with shops against the wall of the next upper level), each a storey above the other.

As we puleld in, a young Cypriot girl ran to try and catch the car, shouting in (presumably) Turkish. I got out of the car and she ran up to me, pointing to the car and still shouting. I said "I don't understand you" (in English), so she struggled out "What do you call this colour?". I made a point of really enunciating the word "white" and she ran off happily shouting "White! White! White car!". My brothers and I then took a running dive down two storeys to get into the sea, after a brief bit of saying we should hit the beach. I woke up as we left the ground, so I'm not sure if my dream was going to realistically smash us face first into the street below or not.

TL;DR: I dreamed an Audi advert that also glamourised Mediterranian holidays.

2) I was intending to get into a shopping mall, but due to a visiting celebrity the crowds round the front door meant I couldn't get in. So I went round to a back entrance, where security confronted me. After a quick fight with security, I searched their unconscious bodies for a security pass, managing to get the pass intended for this grey-haired rockstar guy.

I put the badge on and scanned in. The crowds saw me and went wild, somehow convinced that I was this celebrity. After a bit of confusion, I saw a girl I recognised (IRL, I knew this girl really well but hadn't been in contact with her for a while), so I pushed through the crowds to meet her. She ended up getting on a coach, so I followed her on. Unable to get a seat near her, I went to the back and bumped into a girl I know from uni, who also thought I was the celebrity.

Whislt she was gushing enthusiastically about how she loves my work and what an inspiration I am, a fight broke out between a couple of gangs of kids nearer the front of the coach. I went up and pulled them off of eachother, only for the coach to break out in a standing ovation, with cries of "Wow, even at his age he can still save society!" I then go and sit back down and my friend from uni continues to praise me. I try to convince her that I'm actually, me, but to no avail. The bus stops and we get off.

The uni friend leaves me, saying she can't believe how lucky she was to have met me. I spot the other girl and start talking to her, but she shyly turns away. I grab her shoulder and very thoroughly prove I'm me, which confuses her but she eventually accepts the truth. We then walk down through a tunnel, only for me to be confronted by a small chavvy guy, who does recognise me and is looking for a fight.

For some reason I'm convinced he's going to hand my arse to me, but to get things over with I convince him to settle it right there and then, rather than going up to Birmingham to solve it (yep, no idea why he wanted to do that). He takes a swing, which misses. I then floor him in one punch and he doesn't get back up. The girl then runs up to me and buries her face in my chest, bursting into tears, sobbing about how she was convinced I was going to die. Then I woke up and a couple of days later I got an e-mail from her congratulating me on my degree. We've been in touch properly ever since.

TL;DR: I dreamt that wearing a security pass was a foolproof disguise and I also foretold myself getting back in touch with an old friend.

Since I started my diabetic medication I've been having completely insane surreal dreams. They are not nightmares, but I inevitably jolt awake covered in sweat every morning. I cannot remember any offhand right now, but I'm very tempted to write a blog or something about them because they happen so regularly and are so wacky.

I remembered this half-scary dream.

It is also a joint dream as always, I was teleporting between different situations with no reason. I remember one scary scene of this is that I was sleeping in the living room, which is the middle room of the house, and it has several corridors to each room. So anyway, I woke up in-dream finding myself on the couch and I couldn't see anything. Nothing of the floor/wall, simply nothing, but the light that comes from the windows. I was staring at the window, in all of a sudden, an alien shaped-head guy with 2 skeletal arms starts rising. I couldn't see his eyes, I just saw the black figure of him shaped on the window. Anyway, he made low-bit sounds (or some weird sounds growling). Full of fear, a big scream comes from me. Then I find my self in another scene as the dream went normally.

Once I woke up, I knew why I dreamed of him. That's because it looked like the alien model (made by players) for GTA San Andreas, which I was always scared to see him. Plus I remember another scene with the same reason of the GTA SA myths, but I don't know if this was from the previous one. I was standing in a city at night with snow around and some people, they were like waiting for something. Suddenly I hear someone on mic: "Please welcome to the ghost boy!". And a little kid comes out wearing normal clothes with white skin, he looked like he was bored or sad. If he was a ghost I decided to punch him, I did. But he turned his face and said: "Look buddy, go away! No use!".

My dreams tend to be rather short, spaced well apart and often quite boring. A couple of nights ago I dreamt that Santa Claus was the new parcel delivery contractor for my local post office, still getting around in the usual white van (no reindeer) and wearing a yellow Dayglow safety vest on top of his red jumpsuit.

i had a very detailed series of nightmares centered around deus ex: human revolution while i was playing that game.
in these, i was continuously sneaking down a boring hallway unable to stop sneaking and unable to leave the hallway...all while being chased by faceless evils that made me keep moving forward.

seriously. it was wretched.

The last dream I had was a really shitty one. A hook somehow caught onto my bottom lip. I tried pulling it out but it was stuck. I was in a ton of pain trying to get it out. So I was like "Fuck it" and I decided to yank it out. By doing that I ended up peeling off my face.

The End.

A somewhat amazing thing for me about my dreams is that it really seems to be some kind of "other world". Often I visit places in my dreams that I`ve been to in other dreams that I had years ago. Sometimes I even find out how these places are connected with each other, for example trough certain paths in a forest or roads that lead out of a town that I sometimes "visit". Hell, I could actually start drawing a map.
But for some reason, my dreams that take place in that world always have a very nostalgic and melancholic mood. Moods feel very intense in these dreams in general for some reason.

I was about 4 years old when i had this dream. It seemed i had awoken from my sleep but it was more of a "waking up within a dream" scenario. It was raining outside and it was nighttime. I was sleeping next to my brother in the same room and my father across from the other bed, but when i awoke, i was alone in that room.

I decided to leave the room to find somebody (i was 4, i was scared to be alone) but i stepped into the living room, no one there either. Next was the kitchen, same here as well (the living room and kitchen were joined together, i was in a trailer). I was really confused at this point.

Here's where the dream (nightmare) gets hard for me to talk about. I went to the end of trailer to look in the last bedroom. I proceeded to open the door and what happened next i could've never been prepared for (even as an adult).

There was this VERY tall silhouette over towering me right in front of the doorway. I froze like ice and stared at it hoping it would go away. It then proceeded to what seemed like "entering" my body and then dissapaering shortly after. I then look to the bed in the bedroom and i see my whole immediate family lined up on the bed. They were obviously dead due to the blood around their heads. After that i woke up.

I still cannot fathom to this day why i dreamed such a horrible thing. I mean, i was 4 for crying out loud! No traumatic events in my family neither. I think about this dream every day and i swear on mylife that it happened.

Not really exciting, but it sure scared the everloving FUCK out of me, and still does today.

Lizardcommando said:

The last dream I had was a really shitty one. A hook somehow caught onto my bottom lip. I tried pulling it out but it was stuck. I was in a ton of pain trying to get it out. So I was like "Fuck it" and I decided to yank it out. By doing that I ended up peeling off my face.

The End.

very hellraiser.